Safety Blitz 2015 June 2 to 4

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by trucker82, May 25, 2015.

1. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Yes, but if it ever came to that I could show from Canada customs what time the goods were released. In the mean time I would collect cvor points which cannot be removed even if I win the court case. That's another thing makes no sense to me. Then I would have to explain that to my insurance.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. taxihacker66

taxihacker66 Road Train Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
    Yeah its getting to be a real pain..

4. dustinbrock

dustinbrock Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2012
    saskatoon,sk
    officer do you suspect me of being under the influence of drugs and or alcohol? if so what signs have I shown?

if yiu agree to a pissed test they "ask" you to take then it's no big deal but they cannot force one upon you without reasonable suspicion of intoxication.

not without a court order buddy.

the world needs to remember one big thing. when a officer asks you to do something it doesn't mean you have to agree to do it, if he demands then you have to unless you want to risk arrest.

they can ask you to do anything, and if you voluntarily do it there is no consequences to them.

tinytim Thanks this.
  5. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Throw this into the mix. I have a rear main seal leaking oil very slowly and the front cover also leaks slowly. I'm talking maybe 1 gallon for maybe 12000 km or so. Its hard to measure it. I have no intention of fixing this until it is time for a new motor. I haven't been written up for it yet and don't want to be ... So to me its sort of a give and take .... I don't know. What would you do in my shoes?

6. taxihacker66

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
    Have same problems. Traction
    ..brake clean is 2.49 per can. I use two cans a week

gokiddogo Thanks this.
  7. Macneil

Macneil Heavy Load Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Sudbury, ON., Canada
    Gonna be heading to the big smoke tomorrow and then returning back north. If I get stopped at King City on the 400 N, I'll let you fellas know how it went!

8. DavetheraveP

DavetheraveP Bobtail Member

Jun 2, 2015
    The scale east of Edmonton on hwy 16 is pulling in every truck today. I just got inspected there. Passed!

04 LowMax Thanks this.
  9. Macneil

Macneil Heavy Load Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Sudbury, ON., Canada
    King city was open but not looking for customers. NB and SB pads in parry sound were busy busy. Never seen so many diesel bears in one place!

10. taxihacker66

Feb 26, 2012
    Concrete jungle.
    i hear putnam eastbound was running out of places to park for all the OOS trucks

Macneil Thanks this.
  11. liner

liner Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2008
    ontario
    A lot of Brampton based trucks parked at both Windsor and Putnam scales. Racial profiling maybe???

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.