Saia - Linehaul - Ellenwood,Ga Info?

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by RichardCranium86, Jun 25, 2016.

1. I probably should have asked here before even applying but I have an interview scheduled Tuesday. is there any Atlanta drivers here? Is there anything crazy I should expect? Also pay/miles/home time? Anything else I should know that I have forgot to asked about.
    Thanks,
    RC

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GambitRider

GambitRider Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Update? Starting pay?

4. .54 a mile 2-3000 a week. System driver. Never more that 2 dispatches from home want drivers to take 34 at domicile. Pretry much gone five home for 34 and do it again. Is what I got our of the Interview, while the pay is the same or a little better than what I'm doing now my home time is more valuable that the financial difference they were offering. Though I wouldn't be handling freight like I do now but again. Some thing's like family time are worth more than a little extra coin.

GambitRider Thanks this.
  5. GambitRider

GambitRider Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2016
    That's 20 cents more than what I'm making now. 300% more home time and same amount of miles. ...I will be applying in October once I hit my year mark.

Bob Dobalina Thanks this.
  6. Yeah that interview reminded me that even with the things at my current company that bother me we still have it pretty good.

7. DrummingTrucker

DrummingTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Are you still at fedex? I was thinking I saw you on truckingboards..or maybe it was someone else.

8. No I'm not with FedEx. This is the only driver board I'm on. Currently not an ltl driver. Run delivery routes for a retail chain that hauls their own freight

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  9. DrummingTrucker

DrummingTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Oh ok! My apologies then sir.

10. lcfd15

lcfd15 Medium Load Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
    I wonder, Richard did you end up getting on with them?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.