Schneider Chat Room version 2.0

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by mickeyrat, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. frankdawg72

frankdawg72 Light Load Member

May 9, 2009
    nc
    Does the owner op spec trucks like kenworth and peterbuilt come with themoking tripac. Is it a extra cost? My electric apu sucks runs air about 5 hours then cuts off. And do the kenworth come with onguard and predictive cruise I dislike that too. I'm glad I came to choice should have done it sooner:D

3. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    They come on them

frankdawg72 Thanks this.
  4. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    sure its been donew before by many drivers, but when I saw it yesterday I could only think how genius. Walmart DC in Wash Courthouse. SNI account driver parked in our parking area that has power for tractor plug in, EXCEPT its summer time. driver took a smaller sized household window ac unit, inserted it in a plywood panel cut to size of the cascadia pass window and plugged into the block heater power. He is able to comply with Walmart no idle policy AND stay cool while maximizing his bonus metrics.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    KingG239, mickimause and TennMan Thank this.
  5. frankdawg72

frankdawg72 Light Load Member

May 9, 2009
    nc
    Why is it so hard to get a service done at petro? First petro no grease next petro no filters. Good grief gonna try petro in raphine tomorrow third times a charm.

Home_on_wheels and TennMan Thank this.
  6. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Where is Moosc??

TennMan Thanks this.
  7. mickeyrat

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
  8. mickeyrat

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    One of our trailers caught fire today 71 sb just above columbus outerbelt. Looked largely confined to just above the tandems. But did burn through the side wall. Tractor was unhooked when I rolled through nb.
    Had a 4 mile back up.

Tanker flipped (not ours) on the west side outerbelt too this morning. Burned up under the overpass. 270 sb to 70 eb was closed all day. Engineers need to clear the bridge.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    TennMan, 91B20H8 and Home_on_wheels Thank this.
  9. mickeyrat

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    One of these trips to Chicago area I will learn to map it myself and not rely on navitimekillertousemorefuelonthe"shortest"routego

10. mickeyrat

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    This is long overdue.

@moosc , I haven't treated you fairly or considered your considerable experience in this industry as the valuable asset it is. I have attacked comments you made in a sniper kind of way without addressing you directly to find more of your point of view or try to understand better where you are coming from.

You have shown you can take the ribbing as most of us here give and receive.

I want to apologize to you and say I hope you post more here. My apologies for being a dick.
    Mickeyrat

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.