Schneider Failing

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by AllisonFitch, Oct 3, 2016.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Actually if you tell them a little kid is getting beaten then they might actually bring SWAT. Lmfao

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    My wife says it's bc truckers are dumb, they need their wives to articulate their grievances.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Well, two guys I work with still use flip phones, so communication via this medium just isn't everybody's cup of tea.

Hence, we have wives posting for husbands.

5. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Hey now! My wife is the flip phone user in our family! And I think she's a heck of a lot brighter than I am!:confused:

MACK E-6 Thanks this.
  6. missjane

missjane Light Load Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I just started with Schneider and it will be interesting to see hown things pan out. In any case home time won't be an issue since I am one week on, one week off.

However, if you don't have kids maybe you should get your CDL and then you can run as a team with your hubby. You'll be able to be with him 24/7, LOL.

7. Lone Ranger 13

Lone Ranger 13 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Asheville, NC
    Often times the grass is greener at other places. If I'm not mistaken, Schneider still calculates their miles using short miles/hhg miles. And their pay rates seem pretty low too.
    I worked for JB my first year. Their grass was quite brown.
    I then worked for MS CARRIERS. Their grass was better, but still plenty of brown spots.
    Then I went to Crete and stayed 18 years. I felt their lawn was quite lush and green for a long time. Not as green these days. Not there anymore.
    Crappy companies tell you the other companies aren't any better to fool you into staying for a while.
    As a rookie driver , I believed it for a while.

rolls canardly and MiRig2017 Thank this.
  8. sandman469

sandman469 Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2016
    you have to take it up with your dbl boss if you get an answer you do not like then you may have to leave the company, remember the name of the game is to move freight not what you would like. so you may have to find a company that has what you can live with.

9. MiRig2017

MiRig2017 Light Load Member

Feb 6, 2017
    U.S.A
    How can they get away with doing this? Claiming a driver to death over the smallest things. So when it is time to find another job, its almost impossible because of the DAC report.

10. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA

The DAC report is not the be- all end- all of any drivers trucking career. It does not determine the life or death of your ability to obtain a trucking job. Invariably it is the driver who must be on his P's and Q's. Lots of things can end a driver's trucking career but false information is not one of them. If you can prove the information is false then Hireright must rule in your favor.

MiRig2017 Thanks this.
  11. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    I think DAC should be done away with

drvrtech77, HotH2o and MiRig2017 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.