Schneider IC Choice

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by haider99, Apr 19, 2016.

1. haider99

haider99 Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2014
    I was at the truck world in Toronto this part week where I spoke with a Schneider Representative. They have started IC Choice program out of Guelph Terminal in Ontario. I have not met/read of anyone who is with IC choice in ontario. Is there anyone on this forum who can answer my questions please?

How is the work out of Guelph terminal, if anyone IC owner operator can check their loadboard for me?

Also in their videos they save shots of their load boards with rate. Is that rate gross or 65% which the owner operator gets?

What is the average pay.... say you run 500 miles radius, hook and drop and van.

Thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jldilley

jldilley Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, In
    Not sure how Schneider does it, but the driver gets a % of the advertised rate on the loadboard here at Landstar (minus 100% of the FSC). I imagine Schneider does the same.

4. tazman74

tazman74 Light Load Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Albert Lea, Mn
    I am with SNI but in the states and we can't go to Canada from here, look on the Schnider board here and ask there you might get a better answer. As for pay its 65% of gross and FSC you pick your loads off the board and it depends on how hard you want to run.

5. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    When you see "revenue" for the load on the Schneider load board that's money to the truck.
    Landstar load board when you see the revenue that's total before Landstar's cut so you have to do the math on every load to take out their cut.

Average pay is different for everybody, endless variables.

6. haider99

Mar 19, 2014
    Can you provide a link to SNI loadboard that you mentioned?
    Is it possible if you can see on the your loadboards for the amounts of loads out of Ontario?

7. haider99

Mar 19, 2014
    So the rates on the load boards is what we get after SNI cut... thats good to know. I dont know why I have a feeling the person I spoke to saying... 'On the load boards, you will see SNI gross and then what you take home'

8. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    If you call Schneider and ask for it they will send you screenshots of the load board in markets you ask for.
    They will not however let you log in.

tazman74 Thanks this.
  9. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Here you go dude

10. haider99

Mar 19, 2014
    I called them today and the lady declined. I will call again tomorrow and see if they can send it. I have watched the video. Currently going through your thread.

11. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Wow...
    I had no issue with them sending it to me.
    Though I flat out told them I had to see with my own eyes Schneider has freight around me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.