Schneider National, Orientation next month.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dthatrucker, Nov 20, 2013.

1. SNITruckerSLAVE

SNITruckerSLAVE Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2013
    One more thing that NAT you set can be reset byt any DBL in the office so when you leave your truck and they change it to best fit the company needs you wont know it because you will be at home rubbing up on mamma and then they change it and not call or tell you anything until it is to late then they call yelling at you asking why you haven't gotten this load yet. well the reply is always the same because they don't care about the drivers needs they expect you to work 14 hour days 6 days straight for 400 a week well that will leave you living in you truck with your dog kids and wife.

cementandrocks Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. "Hang - Man"

"Hang - Man" Heavy Load Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Western PA
    Yes, very good read -dieselfuelonly gave it his best shot and seemed to be one of the most believable threads about someones time with a company good and bad --not to mention it read that he seemed to be doing everything right (sometimes with his hands tied) based on his experience and through his learning curve.
    FYI: He has another thread that is ongoing right now based on him leasing through Schneider.
    My opinion about Schneider, after reading his thread --Schneider seems to be fair in treating people --but the pay is low. Note: this is only my opinion and other drivers experiences may be different.

4. VolvoVNLTrucker

VolvoVNLTrucker Bobtail Member

May 12, 2013
    Set your sights higher than these bottom-feeder companies. Even as a new CDL holder (>1 year)...you can find something decent if you just look.

5. trucklyfe

trucklyfe Light Load Member

Nov 5, 2014
    can you tell me what account did you start with when you started out at sni

6. GoorgeyPorchy

GoorgeyPorchy Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Not sure how late i am to this thread but for anyone else reading avoid schneider!

7. ineedajob

ineedajob Light Load Member

Oct 18, 2014
    How about you give us some reasons why you would recommend we avoid Schneider.

8. GoorgeyPorchy

GoorgeyPorchy Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Schneider is good for getting your CDL and thats about it...not enough pay, not enough miles...everything else about them sucks, period.

9. Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo Light Load Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Tacoma, WA
    Lmfao. This mad me literally lol.

OPUS 7 Thanks this.
  10. Ginafloyd

Ginafloyd Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2014
    I know my friend got stuck in the mud and they had to call tow truck and strider filed a incident on his DAC report. I know at he 3rd incident they terminated him.

11. Ubu

Ubu Road Train Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Rumored to be somewhere
    I've never worked for Schneider but really, some of those posts are just ridicules.

How’s that?

Schneider doesn’t have a CDL school. They only reimburse new drivers for the cost of some schools. It doesn’t sound like you know anything about them.

Most companies will terminate someone after 3 incidents. Are they supposed to let you be a wrecking ball with their name on the truck until someone gets killed?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.