Schneider pay off school?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Lekwid, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Will Schneider pay off the school cost for a company sponsored school? For example go to cr england split after getting cdl then go to schneider

drivingmyselfhappy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lmcclure1220

lmcclure1220 Light Load Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Walnut, Ms
    Not sure if that is considered a "recognized" school but you may want to reconsider going to one company and then immediately leave for another. There are plenty of recognized driving schools without having to commit to a company.

4. Oldman49

Oldman49 Medium Load Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Not for sure but most companies won't. They usually pay for accredited schools, not company schools. If you leave CRE count on getting a bill for your training,,look closely at that fine print. It's designed to keep you under their thumb. Also you are nailing your feet to the floor by jumping to another company so soon. Sorry.

5. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Not for me I'm already here going to do my commitment and get the hell out lol. A couple students were talking about doing it and I wanted clarification. I ran the numbers and when I go to team phase I can make a decent check if both me and my teammate run hard. Other than that I will be turning my truck in on the exact day of my 9 month commitment lol

6. SOLID C0LD

SOLID C0LD Light Load Member

Jul 13, 2015
    that's takes away the spirit of opportunity, but the best way to get an answer is to go to the source [Schneider]. there are better companies than them so im curious why u chose them. i've learned that it's best to get a permit before committing to any school & research to find a company that's willing to hire with a permit, that way u won't be in debt or owe anything. it's been over 6 months now. how did that work?

7. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    6 months no lol started here june. Have my cdl back now and have been teaming with another student. So ready to leave.

8. SOLID C0LD

SOLID C0LD Light Load Member

Jul 13, 2015
    i see what happened. i quickly glanced not realizing June was abbreviated for whatever reason & i thought it was Jan. u still didn't answer my ? though!

9. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Got my cdl (again) thru crengland and currently teaming with another student by force(I want solo) who doesn't know jack. He was used as a mule by his otr trainer for the miles. Didn't ask any questions or nothing. Its like I'm training him smh. Just last night at some truckstop think it was a loves in Nebraska off I 80 right by a cornfield. I'm sleep and get waken up by the truck back and fourth. I'm like wtf, I pulled the curtain apart, mind you it just rained. This genius teammate of mine thought it was a good idea to try and do a u turn in the grass. Must of dug a hole 4 feet deep trying to get out. Fed ex drop lot nearby they were laughing while I was hiding in the back shaking my head lol. The sooner I get out this company the better. Where can I go? Someone help lol

10. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Cargo Transporters
    Abilene Motor Express
    Pride Transport
    Cardinal Logistics
    Earl Henderson Trucking (guaranteed minimum weekly paycheck)coast to coast reefers
    Purdy Bros. Trucking
    Trimac Transportation
    Mesilla Valley Transportion-coast to coast or local dry van.
    J&R Schugel
    H.O. Wolding
    Navajo Express - coast to coast reefers
    Southern Refrigerated Transport - coast to coast reefers
    Tyson Foods - solo or teams
    Marten Transport - coast to coast reefers
    Transport America - dry van solo or team
    Decker Truck Line - coast to coast reefer or regional flatbed
    Paschall Truck Lines

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    SOLID C0LD Thanks this.
  11. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    T
    Thx china I'll look into these companies and start calling. Sitting at the terminal doing 34 reset while teammate goes home. Just found out his father has brain cancer. Told them that almost two weeks ago and just now getting him home smh.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.