Seeking a job

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Sti400, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    I have been in this forum since i went to school and went onboard with freymiller stayed with them 5 months. I got a local job driving a concrete mixer truck still here but im thinking of going back over the road or something regional . i have 7 months with my local job. No accidents at all. Im from North Carolina class a license with twic card.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. free spirited1

free spirited1 Heavy Load Member

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    Just don't go to work/driving for XPO Truckload or any if their divisions, they took over Conway and it's been down hill since. To sum it up, it's all about reductions and deductions, it was a buyout, and has been bleeding drivers ever since they took us over, I have plans to leave myself. If your looking creature comforts in your truck, try these folks www.hollandent.com, I been checking them out for a few months, I would consider them. If your looking regional more, check out Ozark, they run your state, and are more or less adjacent to your state.

Sti400 Thanks this.
  4. keyarms

keyarms Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2016
    greensboro north carolina
    otr 2500 miles weekly and home weekly let me know if your interested we are located in Greensboro nc

5. keyarms

keyarms Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2016
    greensboro north carolina
    Otr opportunity if interested

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.