Semi driver mangles family car, keeps driving on I94 in Michigan. ...

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by drvrtech77, Mar 5, 2015.

1. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Looks scary irregardless. Destroyed that car.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. icsheeple

icsheeple Trailing the Herd

Nov 1, 2013
    Kansas City, KS
    The news video was just plain weird.

4. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I'm on board with the 'something smells fishy' group. If a truck ran over his car like he said...you'd see bent wheels, axles, fenders...or at least blown tires...I-94, broad daylight...major crash in a major metropolitan area...and no witnesses...c'mon.

5. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    What? Are you saying they MIGHT be telling a fib??? Lol. I don't know. It looks nasty, something besides a rollover did happen, maybe an insurance scam? The story is way weird.

6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    ....and where are there any tire marks?

7. Criminey Jade

Criminey Jade Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Not Colorado Anymore
    I'm calling BS, too. This guy is out for money or to cover up his own incompetence. Add, SATs can be rescheduled. You don't force someone to go to school or take a test with those kinds of injuries. Way to parent, Dad.

8. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    There's lots of questions that I don't have answers to, either. But one has to acknowledge that that car didn't drive itself there then park on the shoulder to make some sort of bogus claim. Some other vehicle hit them, or they hit some other vehicle, regardless, the other vehicle is nowhere to be found, for whatever reason is anybody's guess. Only a heavy truck driven by a clueless driver could take that sort of hit and not know it, or knew it and didn't want to accept the responsibility (which sounds typical of some).

9. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    I don't see a lot of silver trucks. ...lot of white......red....blank.....but silver? Only seem roehl with silver

10. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Once time a bird flew thru my window which was not open...Glass flew everywhere and I had a piece about 1.5" sticking in my eye, but my load had to be there and I was only 112 miles away, it was a painful injury but I still went to receiver..................................................................................................<total bs

11. Criminey Jade

Criminey Jade Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Not Colorado Anymore
    UPS trailers are silverish. Is he saying he was tail whipped by a double or triple?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.