Sencore CB-42 Test Set

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by delta5, Sep 23, 2016.

1. delta5

delta5 Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Ohio
    Well my new Sencore CB 42 test box just arrived at the shop that I hired today. They are going to recap and refurbish it for me. My next step is to find or make all of the test cables that came with it. They are listed in a crappy picture in the manual. Most of the connectors on the front are BNC or RCA. There is one that is marked scope that I have never seen so a 20 min trip to Fair Radio Sales might happen soon...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    You live at the outer range of the transmitting distance of the radio shop that used to be off of Lake road in Seville Ohio 12 years ago.
    Screenshot_20160924-141217.png

I wonder if you ever heard him back in those days?

4. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    I would go there and seem they may have a lot more than they catalog.

I haven't been to fair radio in about 6 years, liked to explore and make an offer for what I found laying around.

I remember when they were at their other location, much more fun.

We had a couple places up here like fair radio. One place I could buy all kinds of crazy stuff there, from aircraft navigation computers (which were the mechanical types) to DEC and IBM mainframes like an IBM 703. The other place we used to buy all kinds of rf equipment, they never had a catalog and the old guy who ran it was in the military surplus business.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.