Since the big boys want to play I thought it would be nice to show who their faces

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by AfroBat, Mar 18, 2015.

1. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    as much as I would strike, there will never be a trucker strike in america...
    there are to many idiots who will sell you out in a heart beat and go pull that load while you are parked...
    welcome to the new america.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AfroBat

AfroBat Medium Load Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    I'm not so sure about that, I think many of these guys are fed up and though as much as I would like to see nationwide vacation I think it's going to happen later than sooner.
    Think about it all trucks set at 65 mph is going to push a lot of buttons.

born&raisedintheusa Thanks this.
  4. AfroBat

Jul 24, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    What I do is ask the drivers of those companies that are primarily responsible for these new laws questions over the radio most do most respond but when I show them the article they are disgusted and have vowed to leave.
    Try it guy, make a copy of the article and show it to drivers and or post it up.
    The author told me he's cool with it and in his own little way I think he would like to see us come together.
    I think he said he got death threats because he broke the news.
    If he's murdered let's not let he death be in vain, OK???
    One by one we, must take our industry back.
    Did the founding fathers die just to allow the rich to rule the poor? I don't think so if they did they would have said so.
    We have the power.

5. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Oooooo frieghtwhipper is going to be mad.

I think.

6. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    This thread is creepy.

7. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    If there is a "slowdown" or a strike by any of the truck drivers, the trucking companies will simply find and/or train all new drivers to replace the ones that are on strike.
    If Americans cannot be found to drive, PLENTY of foreigners and immigrants will end up in these driving positions.

8. AfroBat

Jul 24, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    Sorry that's where you're wrong! People on welfare don't even want to drive a truck if they did the unemployment lines wouldn't have so many standing in them and the public ain't gonna stand for it either.
    Stand back and look at the big picture.
    Now maybe the president would issue an order for the military to drive a short time and even then the public won't stand for that either because that would leave us open to attack both abroad and at home.
    We really do have the power all we need to do is drop the hammer!
    Check this out... View attachment 109390 View attachment 109390

Attached Files:

9. AfroBat

Jul 24, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
  10. AfroBat

Jul 24, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    History really does echo itself over and over again!
    The old saying "There's nothing new under the sun" cannot mathematically ever change as long as human beings roam the earth.

11. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

That's what they're already doing and it's STILL not going to be enough.

Welfare people don't want the hassle, they can get almost the same money for doing nothing and it leaves them plenty of free time for a pharmaceutical distribution buisness on the side.

Then by limiting the obese, they're cutting into the field of available drivers. What's next? Over look DUI's and drug use? If they EVER let you have a CDL again, you're out of the industry for a minimum of 10 years (not counting brokers, I've always suspected they're high, like when they give me 12 hours to cover 800 miles!)

Add to that some people just can't drive, and every year less people know how to drive stick.

The "great planers" were very shortsighted by allowing rail to fall apart and the highways to decay. They're hoping tech that nobody could have imagined a decade ago will be ready to go. If they'd put the slightest bit of forethought into it they'd have started construction of specialized "freight roads" for truck-trains years ago. Instead we get EZPass HOV lanes for the "haves" while the peons get the side lanes.

The OP is right we have a 5 year window (give or take) where the power is in our hands like never before

AfroBat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.