Since the big boys want to play I thought it would be nice to show who their faces

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by AfroBat, Mar 18, 2015.

1. tsavory

tsavory Road Train Member

Jun 4, 2013
    Paoli, IN
    It black and white I own my truck and when off duty I can go where I want in it as long as it not used in commercial commerce without anyone tracking me. Period tracking me is a violation of my rights.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. justa_driver

justa_driver Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Tennessee
    I Agree. Its a violation of your rights even if you are on duty-thats what this case is about. The court of appeals struck it down in 2011 based on that. Told the feds to fix it then try again.

4. AfroBat

AfroBat Medium Load Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    Actually the government used to mandate that no one could have over a million dollars which to me is long overdue to be brought back. They are a serious threat to national security of our country and our democracy on the same level as terrorist.

5. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Careful driver, if my boss doesn't have a million bucks, he won't make payroll!

Million dollar cutoff? Heck that would wipe out most home owners!

And did you know, it's already illegal to carry more than $10k in cash? Anti-drug laws, also it's much easier to flag your income if all transactions are made via a bank.

6. AfroBat

AfroBat Medium Load Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    I believe it's was personal weath not the value of the company.
    Is it time to break up the big companies along with the big banks??? Hummmm....

sourdiesel Thanks this.
  7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If Political difficulties increase and become overt I would be less inclined to want it interfering with that freight.

Much less interfere with the People of the United States. 150 plus years ago Congress adjourned "Sind die" meaning literal without day. Or without light within a soul. Meaning dead, Dead. Dead.

Just prior to the Civil War all that needed to be done was in my eyes very simple. Add up the States Present and declaring for roll call and build a 2/3's quorum out of that. But no. Lincoln enforced a Unionist Congress throwing large chains and shackles around the Confederate States in the name of preserving the Union wheras when the Confederate States were rapidly exercising their right to self determination and forming a new Government a week or two. Lawfully within the frame work of our Constitution. They would literally be a new Nation just like the United States itself was once a new Nation out of the British Crown Colonies.

Now I have just about exhausted all the political reasoning that is the root cause of the CSA and thence to efforts to make war against the same.

Ever since without day Adjourn, we have been operating under articles of incorporation and also that of War. Do not ask me to try and break that down for the common man, there is a gigantic VLCC Bulk Carrier full of canned worms here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.