so glad I'm not a team operation

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by snowwy, Apr 10, 2016.

1. cabwrecker

cabwrecker The clutch wrecker

Mar 23, 2012
    The new ports are so much nicer though.

KriegHund Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flashdrive7

Flashdrive7 Medium Load Member

Apr 24, 2015
    West Coast
    Oh yeah. Plus rude partners who talk loudly and constantly on the phone when you're trying to sleep.

4. Flashdrive7

Flashdrive7 Medium Load Member

Apr 24, 2015
    West Coast
    I played pass and catch up with a gorgeous Latina trucker east bound near Flagstaff recently. Then she took the south bound split and waved Bye bye.

I've developed a lot of respect for lady truckers. A lot of them are the best drivers I've ever seen. I've had help and gladly given help to a good number of them. One helped me with a tight blindside back. She gave great directions. Slapped her hip and pointed to show me which way to steer. Then there was a sultry Susan Sarandon type who asked me to help with a stubborn tandem. She insisted on buying me lunch afterwards and we chatted for about an hour.

5. Germangirl

Germangirl Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2010
    All over
    Oh yea the respect thing. With us it wasn't so much the Talking On The Phone but rather the constant swearing, i mean, the entire 10 hours, every single day resp. night. How am I sposed to relax allthewhile his constant Screaming makes me feel like we just almost got hit or are gettn hit right now or will get hit in about one second....

So this good ole German took it on herself to teach proper team attitude to somebody who's been by himself forever.
    Been together for a long time now so I can say it was worth it :)

6. flatbeb mac

flatbeb mac Medium Load Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Could of been a scam, too. Hey, I need a lift, I got ditched. The car loaded with muscle follows you out of town, then she has a sudden "Oh no I'm going to vomit, pull over." Then her friends stop in front of you and well you can guess the rest.

Ruthless Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.