Some questions

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Ziggy319, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Ziggy319

Ziggy319 Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Syracuse,ny
    As we continue to grow. We are in constant need of new drivers. From time to time we also need to replace some of our drivers due to life changes or what have you. Where do you guys find new drivers. What avenues do you use will use craigslist as well as Facebook and have tried agencies before. Currently we are looking for another driver to run the New York New Jersey Pennsylvania and Connecticut area. About 90% of the freight is Connecticut to Jersey and back to Connecticut.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tropsnart

Tropsnart Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pavilion New York
    I would think your current drivers are probably your best recruiters. You'll get applicants that have a pretty good idea what you expect and what they can expect from you.

Ziggy319 Thanks this.
  4. slowhand

slowhand Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2009
    Vt
    This does not directly relate to your question, but it is a question. I currently have an older dual axle tractor and researching different angles for the use of it. I like the car angle because there is an endless supply of freight. I want to start small like a 4 car wedge or would I be better with a drop deck trailer with ramps. Info from the experienced would be appreciated . Thank you in advance.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.