Sparkys CB Shop?? WTH???

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by MayhemTrucking, Feb 21, 2011.

1. IDIeselman

IDIeselman Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Ludington on the Lake
    When he was a "one man show" You couldn't go no better than Al, That's a fact. Sad to say but, Now days you might as well call RAR because that's about what you'll end up with. If Sparky would give his flunkys atleast a one week tech class he would still be the best but that is certainly not the case.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Big Red

Big Red Lonestar

Nov 11, 2007
    We used to have a 50 post rule before you could send a PM.

Maybe we need a similar post number rule before you can post ANYTHING
    of a negative nature about anybody or anything.

Between the two of them I called out they barely have 200 posts between them.

Truth be known...they probably don't have 200 miles between them
    behind the wheel of a big truck.

Sometimes we need to consider the source and not the comment.

squirrellsgnwild and geartow Thank this.
  4. kazak88

kazak88 Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2011
    atlanta, ga
    Careful IDIeselman, Big Red will try to get you banned for bad mouthing sparky's with less than 50 posts under your belt. You obviously don't have enough experience posting to be allowed to criticize someone's crappy customer service.

5. kazak88

kazak88 Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2011
    atlanta, ga
    Big Red it is good you don't run a business because you sound like someone that would run a business with crappy customer service and a bad attitude and expect people to except it because you are not a megachain. People expect bad service from megachains, but except it because of the low prices. They go to the little guys for better customer service and attention. your theory is that small business should not provide good customer service because they are not megachains. He probably has the bad attitude from dealing with people like you.

It's not like Eric asked for much in the week that he waited, except an email, the phone answered or a return phone call. He did post that he received the product, but why should he apologize for Sparky's crappy service? If Sparky's cared about their reputation they would be on here defending themselves and possibly even providing some customer service to their customers.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
  6. Big Red

Big Red Lonestar

Nov 11, 2007
    You've never been called away from the job at hand to answer the phone

have you?????? How about emails???????? Walk in customers???????

You have NO FREAKING IDEA what that's like.

Your Buddy had NO PATIENCE........everybody saw that except a few.

You can be proud to be a part of that exclusive group.

All you do is add an opinion to a post......kinda like a "Dogpile"......

Just more unnecessary crap from an unwanted source.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
  7. MayhemTrucking

MayhemTrucking Heavy Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    #### red do u work for him? You make it out to sound like I was bashing him.. from the get go I simple was asking if it was normal for them to not answer or reply back. Nothing more nothing less. I don't exspect him to answer. Hell it could have been a customer service rep in india for all I cared. Just wanted verification due to the statement sayinng it was waiting for fullfillment. Having me to think something went wrong somewhere.. jeeez pardon me for saying anything.. guess u have to patiance of a saint.. who will wait 45mins for their order from mcDonalds... there's no difference... anyways.. order came in on Friday. Won't get to it till hometime on the 7th to put it on a actual meter..

8. Big Red

Big Red Lonestar

Nov 11, 2007

No I don't......I just can't abide a mans good reputation to be dragged
    through the gutter.

You just started the ball rolling and it went from there.

That gets me mad.....I've seen it happen to solid businesses and seen the
    irreversble damage done in threads just like this.

No I don't have the patience of a saint....I've seen it take 6 days for a
    package to get from Dallas To Ft Worth.......UPS/Fed Ex/USPS Overnight
    you name it....I've used them all and they ALL have problems delivering
    on time.

Be thankful DHL isn't in charge of your package....DHL means Day and a Half Late.

It's simple really........I order something, I get a shipping/tracking number
    when it gets shipped and when it gets here...I open the package.

9. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    Big Red, your wasting your time! Remember, this is the me me me generation! They want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Red and outerspacehillbilly Thank this.
  10. MayhemTrucking

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    I can understand that on the good name.. that's y I ordered from him.. best rep. And cheapest price.. its like any other post snowballing to hell.. lol.. was not my intenion to do so. SO TO B CLEAR TO OTHERS READING THIS IS NOT A FLAMING OR BASHING POST ON THEM! Just make ur order and sit back it will come... but I will say it don't take a lot toreply a short 10 second email. Not by him but others working for him is all... look forwar to my radio!

11. MayhemTrucking

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    No offense personally but some of the same ones yelling "me me" generation are the same ones on here ######## about someone taking more than 5 mins to fuel or more than 3 mins to pee. Or complain about someone going 63 in a 70. Zone. Etc.. is that not being about "me me"? Hell I only wanted a email reply!!! Good god! What. A snowball effect lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.