Springfield, CO.

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Hoofbeats, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Hoofbeats

Hoofbeats Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Iraq
    The truck stop in Springfield, CO has been bought out by Indians. They let all of the former employees go. They'er already advertising Indian food in the restaurant.

It was a nice place to stop. I wonder how long before it gets ran into the ground. They're building several Love's in the area. Guess I'll have to stop at them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    It won't "get ran into the ground". They (those of Indian descent and backing as you claim) can operate at a loss until the cows come home due to unlimited cash backing to promote other agendas the business is to support. But point taken.

4. sawmill

sawmill Road Train Member

May 29, 2015
    Evanston, WY
    The bar can't get much lower. As I recall the unpaved lot had many craters, the restaurant and everything in it had a greasy sort of tacky to the touch film on it, the bathroom as basically a slight improvement over an outhouse. All in all it's nothing a good strong fire couldn't fix. I'll still keep going to the Ports to Plains up in Lamar.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  5. Hoofbeats

Hoofbeats Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Iraq
    I haven't seen a place last more than two years. I drove trucks with them for seven years overseas. I can tell you all about them.

6. BigPerm

BigPerm Medium Load Member

Open until they run out of kids, nephews, and in laws all driving new Toyotas.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.