Squatty Potty

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by HalpinUout, Sep 17, 2015.

1. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Well well,

After seeing the show on abc "Shark Tank" the other night, they had a product called "Squatty Potty"... After going on Amazon an reading all the great reviews I went ahead an ordered it... Came in the mail today an I'm happy to say I've had the pleasure of using it 3 times today... It's kind of like a stool that fits in front of your toilet an helps relieve you really good :D May sound stupid but if you look it up online and read about it you can get all the info on the product that I am not going to sit here and type...

Posting this recommendation on here just because of the business we are in and with all the sitting we do and we all know how it is at the truck stops it seems the stall never has a shortage of drivers that sit on the john and never come out!!!

I've been on medication and off work for the past month from an accident and everyone knows with medication your going to get stopped up... This seems to be a great help with that matter!!!

No I'm not getting any sort of kick back from promoting the product as I do wish that was the case...

Check it out and if anyone was already ahead of me and made the purchase long ago, let us know!!!

BTW it was $28.00 not bad all... American made also...

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mrdot

mrdot Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    OH
    This made me laugh. But in all seriousness, it has me curious now...

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  4. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    The one person I thought was sleeping and would miss this post!!!

You want me to take pictures of my experience to sell you on the truth? :sign5:

TruckDuo and mrdot Thank this.
  5. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    It's American made all right. It was introduced by the "manufacturer," a "Good Mormon Family," from right here in Utah's Dixie! Could give a whole new meaning to LDS. (Love your Daily uh, well, you know...):D

Of course, anybody could with any skills at all could make their own, but likely not for this price. . .

TruckDuo and HalpinUout Thank this.
  6. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    It came from Texas so I didn't know it was made in Utah...

It works...

Proof is down the tubes at this point :p

Ougigoug Thanks this.
  7. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    3 times in one day? Jesus H Christ on a stick man! What the heck are you eating? Or would it be faster to list what you aren't eating?

Skate-Board, mrdot and HalpinUout Thank this.
  8. mrdot

mrdot Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    OH
    PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.. lol just cant wrap my head around someone getting rich off of something that was already a thing... a STOOL. But probably going to order one. I think it'd make a great conversation peice for guests at the house. :p

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  9. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    5'9 175lb... The American diet... Burgers, Fries, Beer, fried this and fried that LOL!!!!

I swear, couldn't believe the 3 times so far today... Still got a couple hours to go till midnight... The WOW factor might come if it draws me to the john for #4...

The funny thing is and I can be wrong, I think all the "sharks" actually passed on the product... Looking at the reviews on Amazon they made a sh**ty mistake!!!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  10. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011

F that... Gimmee your address and you can see first hand!!!

The conversation piece is one reason I bought it... Christmas is going to be easy shopping for me this year!!! That's no Bull Sh** .... Real talk bro

mrdot Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.