Stay away from Crazy Horse Oilfield or Crazy Horse express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your worst nightmare, Dec 2, 2015.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    This is starting to turn into a soap opera. Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of "As The Wheel Turns"!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dustinbrock

dustinbrock Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2012
    saskatoon,sk
    Just gonna throw this out there crazy horse. You've got 3 threads that have to do with disgruntled employees. 4 employees on this forum alone warning others.

This has now gotten to the top of the Google search when you search your company name, even before your phone number.

It would appear to me you may be hiring guys with no experience. If this is the case, you'll get guys who don't understand trucking every single time my friend.

spyder7723 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  4. Crazyhorseoil

Crazyhorseoil Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Thanks for the update. I do hire people with no experiance because everyone needs a start somewhere. If everyone wants people to have 3 years exp no one will be able to get a job in our industry. And as a lot of the old timers are starting to retire we are gonna be shorter on drivers then we are now.

5. dustinbrock

dustinbrock Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2012
    saskatoon,sk
    Yup, true. Guess this is the beast. Joys of being the boss!

6. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Don't take advantage of new drivers Ian I may be a rookie but I ain't stupid

7. dan90

dan90 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    But I am done with this post I only wanna make other drivers aware of your ability to rip people off, I hope one day you will find it in your heart to stop ripping people off when they do the work especially people with kids who need to provide but can't because they don't get paid, you won't have drivers Ian even people with 3 or more years will learn your ways real fast, take care Ian I won't be reading this thread for I have already said what needed to be.

CompanyMan2016 Thanks this.
  8. iceroadsandoilfields

iceroadsandoilfields Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2016
    There is no driver shortage. There's a shortage of people willing to to be exploited by the trucking industry. There's also an overabundance of people that like to spew out the same verbal diarrhea they hear from news and Media that don't understand the facts. FYI. There's roughly 230,000 highway trucking jobs in all of Canada. Alberta alone has 150,000 class 1 licence holders and nearly 140,000 class 3 operators and another 29,000 class 2 operators. I can give you more statistics but i personally know math is not your strong suit. Judging by your responses, the complaints about you and from personal experience, you're part of the problem and not the solution.

9. iceroadsandoilfields

Oct 2, 2016
    You've been in business for 12 years
    You previously claimed you've been in business for 12 years? Thats a long time. The law clearly states you can't deduct from an employee's pay with written authorization. Every reputable employer knows this. What kind of business have you been running for 12 years?

10. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Wait! There's 230,000 trucking jobs in Canada, but there's 319,000 drivers of trucks?

These sound like the way Americans get their numbers for statistics.
    Inflation on this end, deflation over here. Wallah study done.

See, the thing about statistics, is they are statistically wrong.

spyder7723 Thanks this.
  11. iceroadsandoilfields

Oct 2, 2016

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.