Stay away from MBM. They are one the worst companies I've ever worked for.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Ghostdog90, May 24, 2013.

1. allisonisatranny

allisonisatranny Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    So being on the extra board, do you still stay busy?

Second, when you took your road test, drug test and physical, how long did it take to go through the hiring process? I hope all is going well for you there, thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. aruth

aruth Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2014
    I been working every day..good money long hours alot of labor but, im used to.it. after the interviews went by quik few days tops.

4. fastsix62

fastsix62 Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2011
    fort worth, tx
    There is one reason and only one reason why MBM is offering a high bonus to get you to come onboard, it is because they have a high turn over rate. I was there for 9 years. The warehouse personnel are mostly part of the problem as there is no accountability...

5. aruth

aruth Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2014
    I was there for 3 months then quit. I was robbed by 4 guys with guns in the back on my truck while doing a key stop in Houston. After I was robbed with guns to my head and, them taking my wallet, cell phone and all my stuff in the truck all the company cared about is if I could finish my route. That was my first stop of the day so I had 6 stops left. Somehow they talked me into working the rest of my route. Then the truck engine lights comes on and , will not go over 10mph. Since I had no phone or money just drove the truck to a Ryder shop and they fixed it. The company still trys to talk me into finishing my route. So, I just drive back to Fort Worth not finishing my route. They promised they would pay for every thing that was stolen when I was robbed that was a lie. They just tried to give me another route to Houston the next morning. Horrible company treat you very bad. On the flip side you get 6k sign on and decent money. You decide

herring22 and Milkman719 Thank this.
  6. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    I hope things get better for you Auth. I know if our contract isn't renewed with Walmart I'm heading up to Aurora to work at MBM they have a 6k bonus. Oh and the lumping? I love it! its good work to keep me healthy. I unload milk now and I down stack at most stops so working hard doesn't bother me. Would love to hear from Drivers out of Aurora.

7. Jayb247956

Jayb247956 Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2014
    How soon do you get the $6000 bonus? Just curious I owe my current employer for my Cdl is I leave early. Thanks

8. aruth

aruth Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2014
    1500 the first 30 days.. 1500 at 90 days 1500 at 6monnths 1500 after full year. It's only 1000 after taxes

Jayb247956 Thanks this.
  9. zentrucking

zentrucking Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Atlanta
    Met a few of those "real men" in the clinic lately ...

Back, disk and knee problems drove them out of the industry all together.

To each his own, and be careful!

Tennesseahawk and superflow Thank this.
  10. Radman

Radman Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Any physical labor job P&D, foodservice, etc eventually will break the body down. My buddy has been off of work for 6+ months for his back. He's a package delivery driver for UPS Parcel. That's not that hard physical work only works 9 hrs 5 days a week still threw his back out. He's been doing it for 13yrs he's only 37.

Milkman719 Thanks this.
  11. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    Wow so on 6,000 they take out almost 85% for taxes? Sounds like a lot. Well I'm getting laid off from my milk job at the end of may and Im going to head up to aurora and talk to Mbm also going to check on some other Trucking jobs up there like McLain in Longmont. I hear you about being hard on your body but I think most of that is ramp work. MBM states they use lift gates and power jacks. My big thing is the $$$. I'm hunting for 70K+ Drive/work Job. Also looking into fuel hauling Solar is offering 6,100 sign on and over 70k. If you know of any other companies please let me know Thanks!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.