Stay far away from employment with TWT

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by michelle123, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Roberts450

Roberts450 Road Train Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Man I had a big ole tub of popcorn ready when I got off the clock tonight and found no new replies to this thread. Im bummed now. :-(

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. teamkelly

teamkelly Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2015
    I CRY ########!! My hubby and I smelled his brakes before we saw him, we pulled up along side of him and told him to pull over and he would not! He drove past the truck runaway ramp and kept riding his brakes! ####ing idiot! We called Rob in safety and told him to get truck XXX pulled over before the flames hit, he would not listen to us. What a crock of #### . We drove for them 17 months and if they had a pet policy we would return.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2016
    Reason for edit: Removed truck number, profanity
    Rugerfan Thanks this.
  4. teamkelly

teamkelly Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2015
    I replied, lol go get your popcorn. Might want to get some tissuses too. What a tear jerker. Dude was so close to scale you would think he would have pulled over cuz the smell would have gotten him inspected if he wasn't in flames yet.
    Some people should stay on trikes.

5. DustyRoad

DustyRoad Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    From my point of view this was a preventable. Drivers are not allowed to drive unsafe equipment. The fault rest with the driver.

Brake failure is a symptom of defective mechanical equipment as a result of misuse, abuse or negligence.

There is a form known as the DVIR Required to be completed before and after each trip.

6. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    He rode his brakes down the hill. Only equipment failure after he burned up the tractor and trailer.

DustyRoad Thanks this.
  7. DustyRoad

DustyRoad Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    Brake failure is a symptom of defective mechanical equipment as a result of misuse, abuse or negligence.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.