Sure are a lot of bad companies out there!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Diaper Rash, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Diaper Rash

Diaper Rash Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Hallsville, TX
    Is it that the companies are bad, or is it just a bunch of crybabies?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
  4. Diaper Rash

Jan 30, 2014
    Hallsville, TX
    According to these drivers, they're are no good companies out there. I'm trying to find a company that is not listed lol

TheFriscoKid Thanks this.
  5. bad attitude 75

bad attitude 75 Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Greenville sc
    the problem with this industry now is most of the drivers are all about themselves. if they can't get what they want they start #####ing and complaining. this is trucking!! companies have to cater to the customers needs and alot of drivers don't seem to realize that. from my experience i can't think of one company that i have worked for that is bad. you get what you put in !! if you are a hard worker and get things there on time and don't spend 15 hours in the truckstop you will make money. also if you run hard do your homework and find companies that have alot of drop yards so you can keep rolling

6. demi

demi Medium Load Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    Yes/Yes... but I would add that the proliferation of social media has heightened much of the negative commentary, many people go on and on, then pretty soon others chime in and many of the people yapping have never been with said "bad trucking company"

Lots of story tellers out there, have to filter the best you can. Like previously stated, most of the time you get out of trucking what you put in. If a company doesn't meet your expectations, doesn't necessarily mean they are bad. Many drivers are pretty lazy too.

7. Diaper Rash

Jan 30, 2014
    Hallsville, TX
    I agree with both of you. I've been a driver in this industry for 29 years this month. It's always been what I've put into it. The rest follows.

bad attitude 75 Thanks this.
  8. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    lots of luck,answer to your question,its both but more companies then drivers otherwise there wouldn't be such a high turnover rate.Many motor carriers are having a tougher time finding drivers then ever before and they have no one to blame but themselves.Yes there are crybabies,and you don't have to go no futher then a click away to see how many whiners there are right here on the forum.Most what im seeing are new drivers that's not use to trucking.But there are also many drivers that deserve far better then what they're getting from their employer and they have every right to complain.Only ones that listen is other drivers not their company.Youre going to find out once you enter this industry its the companies way or the highway.

9. Diaper Rash

Jan 30, 2014
    Hallsville, TX
    Your preaching to the choir pattyj. That was a statement, not a question.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  10. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Choir boy ? Are the same Diaper Rash banned from the steve sommers show ?

11. Diaper Rash

Jan 30, 2014
    Hallsville, TX
    Oh, Was I banned??

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.