Swift flatbed regional out of Phoenix !?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by biggrobs, Jan 30, 2016.

1. biggrobs

biggrobs Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Anyone on this run ??

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. plant

plant Heavy Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    The western regionl or cmc dedicated? What would you like to know?

4. Rex012

Rex012 Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Everything. I never knew swift had a phoenix flatbed regional fleet. Should have switched while i was there lol

5. biggrobs

biggrobs Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2016
    The cmc rebar run , was just seeing what kind of miles these guys are running and the home time

6. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    I've never met one of the rebar drivers in person but I've heard good things.

OTOH, the only other Swift dedicated account pays well out of SC, and the drivers I've talked to were all happy with it.

biggrobs Thanks this.
  7. plant

plant Heavy Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    The highest paying swift dedicated flatbed account is lowes out of Beaumont California. $240 per day salary.

The cmc account is mileage paid plus tarp pay even though you don't tarp. The miles are good and you will be home on weekends unless something comes up.

Tom @schmud0811 used to run both of these accounts but he no longer works for Swift. The guy who took his place always did right by me though.

Now as far as just western regional... General flatbed freight in the western region was spotty and inconsistent when I worked there. If you're looking to be home every weekend or every other weekend, and make good money, then a dedicated account is best, whether it's cmc, or a van account like wal mart costco winco etc. The eastern triangle is where the freight and miles are for flatbed.

CasanovaCruiser and biggrobs Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.