T600 T660 T800 Sleeper Cab Interior Dimensions

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by mistersalsa, Jun 24, 2015.

1. mistersalsa

mistersalsa Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2014
    We are looking to provide high quality (as good or better than home), but reasonably priced mattresses for KW's with sleeper cabs. I need to gather data to understand the various sizes I would need to come up with, then which models that they fit.
    Is there any way to figure this out based on the VIN or is it more specific? I have poked around on the Paccar's website and have not come up with anything.
    Thanks for any and all help

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    Stop in at a KW dealer and look at the mattresses that they sell, I believe the dimensions are on the bags they come in. A half decent parts person can tell you what sizes fit which trucks. There won't be very many different sizes.

4. glockwise

glockwise Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2014
    The standard size is twin xl. I believe the upper bunk is smaller?

I believe, not positive, that an 86" bunk can be equipped with a 54" wide mattress (I've herd queen is available), but I don't know if it's full length (75") or 80".

I'm not sure if you can tell by vin. I would think you could tell if a sleeper was 72" studio vs 72" aero. However that statement makes me wonder if there is a difference in length on an aero vs studio mattress as I'm not sure if a studio is wider than an aero?

I can tell you, I have an aero and I have a 10" (6 viscous, 4 memory) thick twin xl that was $169 shipped to my door and sleeps almost as good as my $4000 king mattress at home.

Figure out how to put the mechanical function I have at home in my sleeper and you'd have a sale. You can never find level parking. You think your head is above your feet then you you wake up in the middle of the night with a swollen head the a headache like a 18 year old frat boy during pledge week.

mistersalsa Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.