Tank Drivers, I Need New Ideas to Pick business up..

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Super Sacker, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Super Sacker

Super Sacker Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Hello all
    New to the forum, hope i not abusing my new account, by plugging for now ideas. Here is a little background info on us. Years ago, I put up a bagging plant, silos, augers, dust collectors, the works. I started running a couple of tanks, bagging 50's and supers of rock dust (MSHA required) for the underground coal mines in Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee and West Virginia. Well, as i'm sure many of you folks know.. That industry has fallen hard all over. ie. we were bagging 50,000 tons per year, now, we will be lucky to do 10,000 and to tell you the truth, I'm nervious, that i might not get paid for much of that. As coal companies are filing for protection left and right. However, over that last couple of years, we have picked up some other business (thank god) outside of the coal industy, bagging Sodium Sulfate, Hydrated Lime for the chemical industry. Which is what brings me here today. you men are on the ground, see and haul it all. What else, might I be able to sack and bring to market? If someone where to help put something together, it could be a business opportunity for you as well.

Thanks for your time

Matt
    SAMS, Inc.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.