TCD for Maverick

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by RCrollin75, Aug 23, 2016.

1. RCrollin75

RCrollin75 Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Maryland
    Hello All...any Maverick TCD drivers out there that can answer a few questions...

1) I live in Northeastern MD close to I-95 just north of the Susquehanna River...how would my home time look with TCD?
    NOTE: This is the only division I can go to as an entry level driver with Maverick. Flatbed hiring area is outside where I live. Glass/Specialized are not for beginning drivers.

2) Are there any TCD trainers in my area?

3) Life on the road with TCD @ Maverick? (Avg weekly miles, type of equip, life in general)

I have been in the aviation industry for most of my life including 8 years active duty Air Force. Really hope to enter this side of the transportation industry with Maverick. Application has been submitted and I am waiting to hear back from my recruiter on a decision from the hiring committee. If I am approved, will head to last CDL class of the year in October!!

Any answers to the above questions will be greatly appreciated and of course any advice or other info would be cool as well.

**PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A BASHING SESSION ON MAVERICK** I HAVE ALREADY DONE PLENTY OF RESEARCH ON MULTIPLE COMPANIES AND I HAVE READ THE NEGATIVE AS WELL AS THE POSITIVE ON ALL THE OUTFITS I HAVE CHECKED OUT. ANY JOB/COMPANY IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT AND I WOULD APPRECIATE ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE RESPONSES TO THIS POST. THANKS

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lucky ducky 007

lucky ducky 007 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2016
    hey does any one know if you drive nights in tcd i like driving at night best just got my cdl hungry for work

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.