TDC Joplin, Mo

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jlikestruckin, Jul 23, 2016.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    6 days or 45, the contract stated 90 days for the bonus. You didn't make the 90 days so why should you get the bonus? Lets compare to a utility company. If they say you have 90 days to pay a bill, would you not be pissed if they cut off our water 6 days early?
    As for the old truck, well that's all new hires at all companies. Same with millage, the longer and more reliable drivers get the miles.

-Steven

TROOPER to TRUCKER and LindaPV Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jlikestruckin

Jlikestruckin Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Listen I've worked for another company on this bad list, and they treated me a lot better I guess everyone has a different situation, and outcome. I just never thought that I'd be the one getting screwed. Guess there's a first time for everything.

4. Jlikestruckin

Jul 23, 2016
    Umm I was forced to leave, could you pay your bills on 450 dollars take home steve? It's amazing I made it 84 days

5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Doesn't matter. My point is all your complaints are 'common' to every company I have ever heard of. Takes a few months to get in the groove of a new company. And the mention they fired you makes the post a whole new direction. Not to mention you keep bringing up your lack of money management skills and making it sound like it's TDC's problem.
    Before you accuse me of being a shill, I've never heard of TDC before this post, so I really don't care about them. I just wish people would take a little responsibility for their own life.

-Steven
    P.S. It's Steven, not Steve

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Well I defence of the op I lived in Joplin for a while years ago and checked out tdc in person ...they're trucks were filthy and that's when I said no thanks .

Jlikestruckin Thanks this.
  7. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    They road tested me ina Columbia that looked like a rat family been living in it ..goodbye !

Lucy in the Sky and Jlikestruckin Thank this.
  8. Jlikestruckin

Jul 23, 2016
    I've never made
    You have a valid point,
    How do I delete this..? I posted this out of anger. I created my own money problems. I am just disappointed that they wouldnt take the bonus back in small payments like they originally gave it.

9. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Really?

10. Jlikestruckin

Jul 23, 2016
    Yeah..

11. Jlikestruckin

Jul 23, 2016
    I screwed up, but the low miles is true.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.