TGT out of Cranbrook

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Sarabeara, Nov 25, 2012.

1. sok82

sok82 Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Stay away from TGT. Bad news they lie about rates and don't pay.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CbarM

CbarM Heavy Load Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Irvine, AB
    Is that right? Can you back up your statement here?

4. sok82

sok82 Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Well without a written contract no not really. So I guess if you want to work for TGT get a written contract before going to work.

5. CbarM

CbarM Heavy Load Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Irvine, AB
    Haha...who would ever go to work for someone without having the details on paper? Thats just plain ol common sense I think...

6. sok82

sok82 Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Yeah, actually the company was recommended to me by the guy I deal with for my trailers. I thought everything was on the up and up. They guy pay's his trailer rental bill so I figured it was good. I'm also a man of my word and expect the same from other people. But I'm slowly leaning that this business is FULL of people trying to skim the top. Leaving not enough pie for the people doing the work. I received most of my money, not all so I'm not losing sleep over it. Driver is paid and that's what counts. Had the sense to pull out before I had to stay working for him to keep the chqs coming. Just giving a friendly warning to people as I would expect from anyone else that has been wronged by a company. Don't need to be told to use common sense. But it's good to see someone is on the ball today....

7. jchahal

jchahal Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2014
    did u get paid. please let me now how he is not paying me thousands of dollars. even not answering phone.

8. Sarabeara

Sarabeara Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Im so glad I went elsewhere

9. sok82

sok82 Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Nope. Told him I was was going to sue him and he told me to bring it on. Do not work for this Guy. I have talked with numerous people about him and this seems to be how he does business. I'm not out a whole pile of money but enough to make it worth hiring a lawyer.

Good luck. No one deserves to not get paid for services.

10. sok82

sok82 Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Thanks to more info the better....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.