The "If you can get a truck in or near Chipolte thread"

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by ethos, Jul 25, 2015.

1. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    So just as the title suggest. Trying to combine a list of places you can get close enough to tasty, tasty Chipolte.
    1. Jeffersonville, Ohio. You can park at the T/A and cross the street or there is also a small Shell with truck parking on the same side of the street.
    2. Monroe, Ohio. I-75 x29. There is a truckstop on the east side of the interstate with a Chipolte right next to it.
    3. Houston, Tx. Beltway 8 and Fairmont. You can park on the wide shoulder. The Chipolte is the first business in the shopping center.
    4. Barstow, CA. Park at the J and the chipolte is across the street.
    5. Wheeler Ridge, CA. Park at the Petro. It's across the street.
    That's all I can remember for now.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I used to eat there a lot it's definitely good eats. I stopped eating there after I saw the sodium content in their dishes many are as high as 1800 milligrams. That includes my favorite fajita in bowl.

Down the street from the pilot in Denver in the walmart parking lot there's one I ate there bout 5yrs ago

ethos Thanks this.
  4. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    Most any that are in shopping centers are accessible. Just have to walk around the building. One next to Giant Eagle at Broad and Lancaster in Reynoldsburg, OH. It's on the end. Park in rear and enjoy. Also, a really good Chinese restaurant by the Kroger across Broad St. And never got a ticket taking a 10 on the street behind Kroger either. Or asked to move from their lot out back.

5. plant

plant Heavy Load Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Never mind you already mentioned it

6. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Something tells me people are sick of Wendys and subway.

toymaker Thanks this.
  7. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    I rarely, if ever, go near a Subway. Why? I grew up poor out in the middle of BFE. And we used to slaughter farm animals for food instead of going to the grocery store. The smell inside a Subway restaurant is not the same, but is very near to the smell you get when you put a freshly killed chicken into a boiling pot of water to remove it's feathers. Makes me want to hurl every time I get near Subway.

Hope I didn't just ruin Subway for everyone. :D

Wendy's is still the best of the burger chains IMO.

8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Hesperia, CA. One exit north of the Pilot, I think it's Main Street. Only problem: there's a In-N-Out right next to it....... But there's a giant dirt lot right across the street, and you can go get your Chipolte on.

ethos Thanks this.
  9. McCauley

McCauley Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    I just 34'ed there. It's the Aurora CO Walmart. I70, exit 286. They have an actual truck parking lot. There's a Firehouse Subs and Chili's right there too, yum.

10. toymaker

toymaker Light Load Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    T/A just east of Dallas in some suburb there's one in an adjacent shopping center.
    A bit of a stroll to get there, but it'll burn those delicious calories off.

11. browndawg

browndawg Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Rock Island, IL
    Moline IL. Take I280 west to I74 west take John Deere road east exit, parking at the Wal-mart.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.