The things we see on the road

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by mandalorekiller, Oct 6, 2014.

1. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snow Crab

Snow Crab Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Brandon MB
    Drove down MB #39 in northern Manitoba one night at 01:00, and some guy was walking down the road with a shirt and sneakers on, no pants, and had a beer in his hand. Nearest house was about 50 kilometers behind him, the next 100 ahead! He wasn't carrying any spare beers so I didn't stop.

4. ironeagle2006

ironeagle2006 Road Train Member

Memorial Day Weekend in 98 on the PA pike lady sitting in the Passenger seat of the car she was in feet on the dashboard. Well about 2 miles down the road her car rear ended a another car and Blew the airbags. She ended up wearing her Feet BEHIND her Ears. Now this woman was about 5-8 and on the heavy side to put it nicely. The State Trooper that responded was going Holy Crap how are we going to get you OUT OF HERE. She was screaming I do not care I am in PAIN.

5. Dye Guardian

Dye Guardian Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2015
    North
    During my first week, I came upon an oncoming car in a bend... Just then, I see their shiny new muffler slide out from underneath their car and across the road behind our truck.

6. Skate-Board

Skate-Board Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Merrimack, NH

Ha ha ha ha. That happened to me on 95 south driving my mother down to her winter home in Daytona. In her Volkswagon Rabbit doing about 85 and I hear a noise and see her muffler flying down behind us then off into the woods.

Dye Guardian Thanks this.
  7. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    I think the fly wandering around on my hood today made me wonder why I took the interstate from a major city.

allniter Thanks this.
  8. icsheeple

icsheeple Trailing the Herd

Nov 1, 2013
    Kansas City, KS
    I had a car pass me then quickly cut me off and hard brake to make their exit. As soon as they hit the off ramp their hood came unlatched and smashed into their windshield.

Hahaha instant karma justice!

D.Tibbitt, allniter and Skate-Board Thank this.
  9. Snow Crab

Snow Crab Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Brandon MB
    Awesome! There is justice in the world.

10. mrdot

mrdot Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    OH
    I was driving WB on I80 outta PA. It had just started raining. I seen a van pulled off onto the shoulder with their hazards on, asI got closer a short guy with a red beard and a green cap come running at a full speed out of the back of the van, down the interstate in the pouring rain like he was getting away. I looked back for a rainbow but there was none. Craziest thing I've ever seen to thos day.

Skate-Board Thanks this.
  11. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    And why do the white passenger vans with no windows always drive around like they're being chased by black helicopters?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Reason for edit: They are...
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.