The WORST Shippers and Receivers - Truckers WILL NOT Buy Their Products!

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by WiseOne, Dec 16, 2006.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Sad but true,with dist. centers coming in a close second. With the occasional alcohol distributor coming in 3rd.
    Anheuser Busch(Budweiser)-Williamsburg,VA
    This place needs no introduction as it has been discussed FREQUENTLY elsewhere here on the forums. Notorious for loading down dry vans(mostly OVERLOADING)to the max weight limit-even though these knuckleheads are only 10-15 mins. away from the scalehouses on I-64-which,in Virginia the scalehouses are almost always open. And if you tell them to lighten the load,they gripe about the truck being too light.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RogerThat72

RogerThat72 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2014

When I was with J&R Schugel I didn't write the code right to "their standards" on a comcheck. Got a new one and they cashed both. How ####ed up is that. I had like 6 months experience at the time they ####ed me over like that. Wish I could go back there and ####ing knock that guy out!

4. thejackal

thejackal Road Train Member

Mar 1, 2014
    detroit mi
    Their beer tastes like pis water anyway.

5. thejackal

thejackal Road Train Member

Mar 1, 2014
    detroit mi
    Ford motor company....has a be up there with the worst.

6. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    Well, at least the last few times I was there they didn't make me shrink wrap my own pallets by hand like they used to years ago.

7. Dominick253

Dominick253 Heavy Load Member

Nov 19, 2015
    That's weird. I go there a few times a week and I'm never there for more than two hours. Also I've never been asked to leave the truck or any of that nonsense. Maybe they changed their policy.

8. Dominick253

Nov 19, 2015
    Some places I deliver to I plan to be late. Why show up on time to sit for two hours? I just show up an hour late and they usually get to work right away. These warehouses are never on time because they either hire drug addicts or people who can't speak English.

RustyChops41 and hunted Thank this.
  9. Dominick253

Nov 19, 2015
    I don't get paid extra to unload the truck. I've told my company many times if they paid me what they pay the lumpers I'll buy my own pallet jack today and do it. But no they'll happily pay the lumpers $260 to unload a truck. If you don't give people an incentive to do something then they won't.

hunted Thanks this.
  10. TRUCK3R M1KE

TRUCK3R M1KE Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Spokane
    Kroger DC's. They can kiss my leather cheerio. Every location I have been to sucks donkey taint. Understaffed & overscheduled.

11. Snowshoes

Snowshoes Heavy Load Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Pleasant Grove, Utah
    I go to the one in Layton, UT all the time. For awhile, they did ok, but now, it's like extracting teeth to get in and out in a timely manner, and my trailers are supposed to be pre-loaded.

I don't think I have made a delivery on time in months because of them.

They have a sign above the door, "on time, everytime" what a crock!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.