THIEVES - BALKAN EXPRESS LLC. - Ze & Gorjana Karic

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by 36750177, Jun 18, 2015.

1. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    take it to small claims.

Then, move on and find another job. Get back to work. Good luck

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Arkansas

Arkansas Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2014
    LA- Lower Arkansas
    Was it a white volvo

4. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I had one of their drivers rip off my passenger side mirror last fall. Wasn't Russian though. Just some old guy.

5. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    I am Bosnian my self although not a thief my self or I'd be doing a lot better than I am now. But a lot of them are when it comes to money. If you op were Bosnian they would take you more serious and probably just told you to have a good day and if you stabbed one of his kids and came back in two weeks you would still have a job..... This is what I mean by money....I've worked for a Bosnian company....................never again

6. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    And a deductible is a owners cost of doing business, not a drivers

7. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

This is a first with the OP complaining because the company has 100 brand new fully loaded Volvo & Freightliner trucks & over 400 brand new Wabash trailers usually the complaints are about JUNK equipment

disoba Thanks this.
  8. WesternEmpire

WesternEmpire Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Arcade, NY
    I work for a company that's only been around 10 years, the owner is a Native American woman, and she just bought 90 Kenworth T680's and 60 new reefers. ####, I must work for the mob too...

FLATBED Thanks this.
  9. Saturday

Saturday Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    You know these foreign owned companies have really given Volvo a bad rep. Even I find myself switching lanes or passing white Volvos quickly just to get away from them.

Arkansas Thanks this.
  10. Air Breeze

Air Breeze Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Tennessee
    If she is a Native American she probably got an interest free loan or a subsidy from the Government. About the same thing as the Mafia.

11. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    It's weird that a lot of people who make change for money have no idea how much a REAL owner op makes. Don't confuse your self as an owner if you're leasing anything or struggling because you're a lazy bum.

Good credit and a down payment can get anybody a truck. We started putting down 15 20k per truck built up a rep with our supplier and credit obviously. And now 30 trucks later dropping 7- to 10 depending on the year of the truck. And we only buy brand new now anyway. Not part of the mob. But hard work.... Only time success comes before work is inside the dictionary

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.