Thomas Transportation Rising sun,Md/Dallas,TX

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Storm1014, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Storm1014

Storm1014 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2012
    You only have 3 accounts,figure it out..I see your manning up and using your own name,Wow new trucks not impressed,Must`ve scraped up the money from driver settlements when you short them,shorted me and many others,Hey are you still taking money out for health benefits and not paying the premium. Nuff said

The Road Dog Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 2al52

2al52 Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Thomas mushroom trucking company is trash is the worst company I've ever driven for in my life they need to be Shutdown gone out of business and the trucks need to be taken to the junkyard.

The Road Dog Thanks this.
  4. lilpuppet22222

lilpuppet22222 Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2014
    I've been a driver for Thomas for a little over a year now and while every company has their ups and downs they have been darn good to me. Trucking is a stressful job and if u can't handle it don't do it instead of blaming all ur issues on the company. Has anyone ever heard of loyalty? Be good to them and they'll be good to u. I have a wife and a little boy at home and I see them every week for at least one day, this is the job I chose they're only giving me what I told them I wanted. But anyway I've been going strong for over a year and I don't beg for miles, if I need time off I get it so u can catch me riding the highways and biways of the good old USA in truck 103( til I get my new Pete 579) Holla!

5. SouthernBoots

SouthernBoots Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Southern States
    LilPuppett22222, Yeah, your name fits you because they hold your strings. You run back and tell on other drivers to try and make you look good but you don't!! I agree if you are good to the company, they will be good to you. Some of us don't have the luxury of seeing our spouse and or kids once a week as a driver for Thomas. Just remember, karma is a b@$#% and you will get what's coming your way. This is in NO way a threat, it is just a statement for you stepping on others to try and benefit yourself.

6. lilpuppet22222

lilpuppet22222 Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Wow David thought we were better than that. I can't believe you believe that crap!Wow and to threaten me! your right karma is a B but I ain't mad at ya booty boots I'll continue to be a puppet . but like I said its all good I ain't mad! I'm a grown man with responsibilities its funny months ago you defend them and YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF.

7. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Please discuss the company without bickering and without resorting to insults and personal attacks. Otherwise, this thread will be closed. Thanks.

ethos Thanks this.
  8. SouthernBoots

SouthernBoots Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Southern States
    Sorry Dog. Thomas is like most companies. It has its good parts as well as its bad. LilPuppett22222, I am not David. I never threatened you. I made a statement.

9. REEFERman450

REEFERman450 Light Load Member

May 3, 2016
    Any new info on Thomas Transport or Thomas Mushroom Dallas Tx?

10. REEFERman450

REEFERman450 Light Load Member

May 3, 2016
    funny, they have been really pushing job listing in most of the major cities in the South east. The question is why?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.