Tradewinds Trucking in Arcadia Indiana is a scam trucking company.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Joan Garay, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Joan Garay

Joan Garay Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2015
    My husband has been working for them driving a loner truck until they got his lease truck ready. He is now being sent home because he has called them on several lies. 1. Said that they would have him driving in the north east so that he could make it home. Has drove to Chicago and Georgia. 2. Told him that he would be home on the weekends, has not been home since her started. 3. Now they are sending him home with out a paycheck that was supposed to be in the bank today, and no bus ticket. He has made this company a few thousand dollars, and yet they have not paid him yet, and I don't believe they will, after reading all of the bad reports about this company. Hoping to get all that they have screwed over into a class action law suit. So if you are one of these people, please reply so that I can put the information together for an attorney.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    This company has been discussed here many many times. One of the worst, and fly the religion flag to make it seem like they're anything but crooks

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. Sarah Irving

Sarah Irving Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2015
    My husband worked for them this year back in February and I rode with him. They screwed him over left and right! We were never able to go home. He was in the negative every single check besides one that was chump change. They bounced his check. Lied all the time! Shaved off 100s of miles on his settlements. Charged him for different stuff on his settlements every week. They charged him for a different truck. When he quit, we turned everything into the shop, and now they say we owe lots of money for abandoment. I looked up so many reviews on this company, and many people have gone to the attorney general, but nothing ever happens. The person who started this company is the highest paid mayor in Indiana. They have changed their name 3 different times with 3 different DOT numbers. Tax leins against them. They are as crooked as they come! If you want you can email my husband, his name is Jake. Email is jacobwayneirving@yahoo.com

5. HousTank

HousTank Medium Load Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Houston, TX
    Sounds like the owner of this outfit needs a very liberal dose of "dirty deeds, done dirt cheap". I like TNT and High Voltage.

White_Knuckle_Newbie and S M D Thank this.
  6. kimmybixby

kimmybixby Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015

Currently going through the same issues with my husband, something needs to be done. This place is a joke!!!

7. nighthawk2016

nighthawk2016 Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2015
    well i just started with a company leaseing a truck fro qulitay they tryed to froce me t take the loaner already haveing it ready i told them NO im going to wait for my qulity truck to be ready 4 to 10 days for it to be ready i will keep you posted please feel free to email me at ( boisewithlove@gmail.com) so i have a way to keep you posted

8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Milty Thanks this.
  9. PayCheck

PayCheck Medium Load Member

Jan 21, 2012
    ca
    With all these dirty companies its amazing that someone hasn't just gone into the owners office and settled it.

White_Knuckle_Newbie Thanks this.
  10. coxl58

coxl58 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2009
    Okanogan Wash.
    It won't be long Tradewinds has a sheriffs sale coming up. They will hopefully be outta bussniess

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You're trying to tell us something, aren't you........

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.