Tradewinds Trucking in Arcadia Indiana is a scam trucking company.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Joan Garay, Jul 17, 2015.

1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    No spelling critics, please.

Lonesome and S M D Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    As mentioned earlier, Tradewinds has a long history of this type actions

Lalito.1234 Thanks this.
  4. Highwayhugger

Highwayhugger Bobtail Member

Sep 19, 2015
    I have worked for this company for 11 months now. I am doing the lease purchase program. I have had some of the problems with this company that have been posted on here. But they are restructuring. They made it through the sheriff sale. I give this company plenty of chances because they gave me a chance. I had an accident and couldn't find a job to save my soul. They took me in they took me in when nobody else would. They are not CR England or Swift. They are a small company that has struggles. Yes I've had a paycheck bounce, been lied to, had things taken out of my check that should not have been.. and now I am on my second dispatcher (who is awesome) and my 3rd planner. But I am keeping the faith in this company. I have also seen big changes. And at this point I am happy I have stuck it out. I know there are a lot of negative post on here. And I can't blame them. But I wanted to put one on here that lets people know this company is making big changes. And things are improving. So if you are thinking of doing a lease purchase, give this company a chance. If you're not happy,, you can always return the truck and go work for somebody else. It's a win-win situation.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Let's hope you are the exception to the rest of the headaches that others speak of.

6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    While I'm happy that they took you in when nobody else would, but having checks from them bounce isn't a "Win-Win" situation...

7. Shawn benton

Shawn benton Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2015
  8. Lalito.1234

Lalito.1234 Light Load Member

Dec 1, 2015
    irwin,il
    what the info on Tradewinds owner operators, do they really pay $1.20+fsc empty/Loaded and guarantee 2,800+ miles a week??
    do they pay the national fsc whick is $.14 right now??

9. brimboy70

brimboy70 Bobtail Member

Apr 23, 2016
    Did anyone ever respond to u cause I was looking to sign on with them but I doubt it now lol

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  10. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Some of the posts on here are old. However there are many threads on here about this company, and very little of it is good. Notice the only positive comment in this thread is from a one hit wonder.
    Tread lightly. Although there are claims to "restructuring " and "turnaround ", they appear to have a much longer history of ripping off drivers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.