Trailer logo decal or paint?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by gtilogistics, Sep 5, 2015.

1. gtilogistics

gtilogistics Bobtail Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Hey, so I have been searching all over the net and I can't seem to find a place that gets this done professionally. I was looking at all the big fleets that have their company logo on the side of the trailer, I was wondering of a place that gets something like this done in California? I want to put my company logo on the side in large format

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Are you in California?

4. gtilogistics

Sep 16, 2012
  5. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    Where in Cali we need more info were not the cia.

6. DoubleO7

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois

I know a great place in Southern Illinois, but I don't think it would be practical for you.

7. gtilogistics

Sep 16, 2012
    It really doesn't matter I'm in so cal but I can travel as we all do on a daily basis

8. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    OH god, just look for a company that can do car wraps and signs, they will print it up and put it on the truck/trailer for you. With California being the entertainment/promotional mecca of the world, it would be hard not to trip over these places.

Cottonmouth85 and cnsper Thank this.
  9. DoubleO7

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois

I don't know if they still do, but this company used to do the lettering for Earl Henderson Trucking out of Salem, IL. When I was in business (non trucking) they did a pickup and 12 ft cargo trailer for me. I just about bet that they are cheaper. A business located in Southern Illinois will have much lower overhead than one in California. If you can get a load to the Wal Mart DC in Olney, IL, it is 25 miles down the road. There is a Ramada Express almost next door, if you want to motel it.

http://www.meaghersign.com/

10. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    We have a local graphics company do all of our trucks and trailers. They put them on at the yard.

11. DoubleO7

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois

I threw out a suggestion for him, but it is probably not practical. There are sign people all over the country who have the same equipment and software.

TGUNKEL Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.