Training - do I get my own bunk?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by cannonrush, Nov 9, 2015.

1. MM3Deg

MM3Deg Medium Load Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Fort Worth, TX
    She is pretty good looking...

5inch heals, auto truck, short box, and didn't even bother to clean the truck.

All makes them look like friggin idiots!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sphene25

Sphene25 Light Load Member

Oct 17, 2015
    If you like a pound of makeup that hides the hag underneath and saggy tits I suppose so. lol

Lady is a complete skank, just uses low cut shirts for attention quite unattractive.

4. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    She did get mine, but then at 60 it does not take much

5. Jazzy J

Jazzy J Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2015
    georgia
    Henderson trucking in Caseyville, IL., their driving school is about 3 weeks. They put you in the Homestyle suites in Ofallon, IL., you get your own room with full size refrigerator and small stove and a microwave.

6. Tai

Tai Medium Load Member

Man did I luck out. During training I had a Best western room to myself with a king bed and a made to order Omelette in the morning.
    While with my trainer I had the top bunk. (Was an order truck with an owner op but good trainer. I had the top bunk which was only fair. It was his truck after all.)
    While doing my teaming. (6 months. Though 2.5 was by myself as they had no one else to put me. One quit. One firsted his 6 months.) I had the bottom bunk because I was willing to do nights. I thought the idea of switching back and forth was stupid I'd never get a sleep pattern.

No rules in the company about not sleeping in the top bunk while driving. And time in the runs to stop and get meals and showers. Worst part was about both of us having to be awake to cross the border.

7. jammer910Z

jammer910Z Road Train Member

May 28, 2015
    You have to flip a coin to determine if it's nose to nose so you can spoon , or head to toe , like a 6 9

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.