Trans Tech Driving School

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools' started by johnnyg, Feb 27, 2008.

1. johnnyg

johnnyg Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Does anyone know anything about this driving school? or has anyone taken there course? It is located in Charlotte,NC. I was thinking about enrolling but wanted some kind of feedback from anyone.

2. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Thanks Received:
    Yes I know this is a really old Thread but since there is no other info about Trans Tech that I can find on here I figured I would post this to let anyone that wants to know anything about Trans Tech in Charlotte, NC that they can ask me, I would be glad to answer any questions anyone might have

American Trucker

3. cwhit

cwhit Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey there American Trucker, I am located in Charlotte, NC an want to get into trucking (otr). I have wanted to be a otr driver since I was little. So anyway, I am looking into schools to attend. I came across Trans Tech and would like some feed back if you have any. I also have researched Char. Truck Driver School and Carolina Trucking Academy. Any suggestions on which is the better acadamy would be very greatful. Thanks.

4. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Thanks Received:

First I would Reccomend you got to one of the Community Colleges $750

If those are to far of a drive, i would recomend Charlotte Truck Driver Training school its over on Hovis Rd in Charlotte. ( i went here too)

Trans tech was ok, very organized but some companies will not hire students from there.

American Trucker