Transforce are liars - Do not trust company!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bigmonzanoman, Apr 17, 2012.

1. bigmonzanoman

bigmonzanoman Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Albuquerque, NM
    I was recently offered a job at Transforce, my recruiter said it was a guaranteed position. I went to get my drug test done and medical card taken care of and had an extended position offer due to start work yesterday 04/16/2012. So like any person who is going to start a new job I resigned my position and 04/12 - 04/13 I was calling to get my work schedule and all I got was the answering machine and no calls back after leaving messages.

I finally got through with transforce early morning and my recruiter said I will call you right back I am in the middle of something. I got no call back and so I called the regional office and spoke to my recruiters boss and she said we are sorry were not hiring.

Now I am unemployed and I have a couple leads right now but drivers do not waste your time with these liars.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jugs

jugs Light Load Member

Apr 30, 2008
    louisville, ky
    WOW!! I'm in the process of going to work for them!Like you quit my old job, as this seemed like a sure thing.Supposed to get subcontracted to Penske or Ryder>

4. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    18 mos ago or so, I applied to Transforce in Indy. A few days later I called, and the guy said get your MVR cleaned up, and re-apply. I told him he must have me mixed up with someone else. He just repeated himself and hung up.
    Now, I knew there was nothing on my MVR, because I had stopped at the DMV on the way to Transforce. Why? Because THEY told me to!
    So, I decided if he can't keep my file straight, I doubt he can keep me working. I never called back.

5. voodootrucker

voodootrucker Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2015
    They got me awesome job best I ever had,filling out app to get hired full time after only 60 days

6. 8thnote

8thnote Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Chattanooga, TN
    I also had a good experience with them. I landed an awsome local gig thru Transforce. I got to try out different types of local hauling and found a great company that I really enjoy working for. They also paid a decent hourly rate with o/t for anything over 40 hours and had health insurance.

I got hired on by Blackhorse Carriers after I ran couple of runs for them thru Transforce. I wouldn't have been able to get a foot in the door with them otherwise. They only have 3 drivers at their Chattanooga terminal and one guy quit so they called me because I had made a good impression with the terminal manager and the other drivers when I did the runs for them thru Transforce. Now I work a 5 day week (mon-fri, usually around 50 hours per week) with a set route, home every night and off every weekend and holiday. And I get payed on salary (more than I made most weeks running OTR).

I would recommend Transforce for guys who are in the situation I was in- tired of running OTR but not sure what kind of local work you want to do. It's a god way to try different stuff and find what you like before making a major commitment.

77smartin Thanks this.
  7. Edjahman

Edjahman Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2013
    That's weird. I've had good experiences with them out of the Stockton California office.

I actually worked for them for three years before I was hired by Penske.

I guess it depends on the location.

8. MM71

MM71 Heavy Load Member

Jun 28, 2008
    AZ
    They are a staffing company ... usually short term staffing temp to hire bs. Its all about numbers to them. They found someone to put in the seat before they vetted you. If one of your previous employers takes to long to respond to employment inquiries they move onto the next application on the pile. Just the nature of who they are.

Crystalbeach Thanks this.
  9. Jtb

Jtb Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2016
    What kind of drug screen they do

10. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This job offer, you got it in writing, correct? I mean you didn't just quit you other job based on what a recruiter told you, did you?

anjelicsmith5984 Thanks this.
  11. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    The kind that you fail if you're a user

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.