Transportation Compliance LLC...

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by TardyPizza, Aug 31, 2015.

1. TardyPizza

TardyPizza Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Tioga, North Dakota
    Just recently I filled out all the correct paperwork for my DOT # and all that other good stuff. This morning though I received a call from Transportation Compliance Services Llc. They wanted to help me the rest of the way. Has anybody else used them or is it a scam? Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brian991219

brian991219 Road Train Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Lords Valley, PA
    You will get bombarded with calls from companies like this one. Some are scams, most are honest, however you can do all the back office work yourself if you choose to, it is not hard. I say that even though one of my businesses is doing exactly what Transport Compliance LLC does, but I don't try to sell myself to trucking companies as a must have, but rather as a convenience. In other words, we can do this for you so you can concentrate on operating your trucks and not the routine compliance stuff.

4. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    You will be getting many calls, gov. sells your info to insur. and all types of other helpfull co.

5. Freddy57

Freddy57 Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Mount Vernon, MO
    You can get much better deals by looking around online than from those ripoffs that call incessantly.

6. TardyPizza

TardyPizza Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Tioga, North Dakota
    I figured as much, can never be too sure nowadays with all these scammers.

7. Derailed

Derailed Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Just the deceiving way they get your attention on the phone is enough to make me shy away from them as if your in some kind of trouble and need there help to remain in compliance. You can do everything on your own, it's rather simple now days with the good old interweb making it much easier than it was 15 or 20 years ago.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.