Tri-Nat, RMR Driver Services or TNI

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Johnnyr33, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Muleman55

Muleman55 Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Hot Springs,AR
    I worked for TNI in 2009 and I spent more time in their trucks not getting paid than I did getting paid. My last trip to Laredo I sat for 3 days as usual and noticed that I kept getting bumped down the board. My newly assigned dispatcher was a rookie and was clueless about the business. After one excuse and another I finally got a load going on the 4th day and I talked to the rookie dispatcher about this situation. He didn't care how I felt about it or that I spent those days not getting paid. He told me at that time that he was going to send me home for a week for a bad attitude so I told him "F""" that I quit. I went to Bryant,AR turned in my keys and paperwork and cleaned out the truck. Two weeks later I got turned down on a job because a DAC report was filed that accused me of cussing out my superior and they fired me. Odd thing was I told the I quit and did. Told the terminal manager too! Well I went to file unemployment and was refused because they told them I was fire for cursing the superiors. They asked if I cussed the dispatcher and I told them no I did us the F word but it wasn't directed to him as an insult. I also told them that if I got a nickle for every curse word I got from a dispatcher I wouldn't need unemployment but got refused.
    Also TNI never got the paperwork to me to sign up for Cobra but kept claiming they had. Finally 5 mths later I got it.
    They are a shoddy unprofessional outfit run by thugs and truck maintanance is poor at best. Also they would never let us fill our trucks up. Never understood why we weren't allowed to top them off.
    My story is just one of many on them but most never post it. Don't think for a minute that they won't file a DAC report on you. They want to hurt the drivers if they leave them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bowtieballew

Bowtieballew Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Little rock,ar
    Yep I worked for them also for a year took my vacation and never looked back.. They are a bad company to work for when ur in Laredo u have to be put in the load board and wait til a load comes across the boarder.. No detention pay and 25 dollars aday advance is all u can get..

4. wildirishrose65

wildirishrose65 Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2012
    I am new to this cite and don't know how to Post my personel comments. Anyway, here goes. I have been an OTR driver for the past 10+ years. I drove all US states and Canada. The last company I worked for was TNI out of Earth City, MO and boy has this ever been a devastating experience for me. I was terminated in June of 2012 because I was told I had an Unsatisfactory Safety Record. I got stuck in the mud, and a tow truck was called to pull me out. No damage was done to the vehicle, but their was a $1,200.00 landscaping insurance claim filed. I get fired over this and on my DAC Report it states I was terminated because of an Unsatisfactory Safety Record. No company will hire me. A 10+ year driving career brought to a screeching halt. Honestly, I am so upset about this me irish blood is boiling. TNI sucks, they are the biggest back stabbing, blood suckers, the scum of the earth company. I hate them!!!!!

5. Muleman55

Mar 29, 2011
    Hot Springs,AR
    They cater to Mexicans because they will drive for nothing and Laredo will bump you back to accomadate the mex.
    They put whatever on your DAC to avoid unemployment claims and they are a dirtball company.

6. TruckerDesiree

TruckerDesiree Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2009
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    I have had a recent complaint on this carrier for sexual harassment , unsafe working conditions and DAC abuse. There is a pending case so that is all I can say. There is not much info on this carrier which has been referred to as "outlaw". Does anyone know their DOT #? I would like to look it up on FMCSA website. I understand they go by TNI but also RMR Driver Services.

Thanks,
    Desiree

7. beerwolfhlc

beerwolfhlc Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2013
    They cater to Mexicans? Really? You know its owned by a white guy,right? Why would he cater to Mexicans?

8. Muleman55

Mar 29, 2011
    Hot Springs,AR
    They save $$$ and the owner is....you check him out

9. howard1963

howard1963 Bobtail Member

Sep 16, 2015
    thank you Johnny33 I was seriously considering going to work for these people but after reading what you &
    everyone else had to say about tni I think it would have to be a snowy in
    hell before I would go to work there
    it's pretty clear I read several posts
    and didn't see a single positive word
    about tni. So I'm taking your word &
    everyone else's word as well and I
    plan on staying far far away.
    Thanks for the warning

10. Cory A. Davison

Cory A. Davison Bobtail Member

May 18, 2016
    You can file a dispute with hireright 90% of the time the issue is dropped

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.