Truck stops in Florida keys?

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Florida Playboy, Apr 6, 2016.

1. AshtonMarie81

AshtonMarie81 Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Where is there a place to park in key west,, id like to run there sometime for a weekend getaway

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sportster2000

Sportster2000 Road Train Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Indiana
    When I went there on my motorcycle I was having difficulties finding a place to park. Not saying that you won't find one but every space there is marked for something. Also a lot of the streets there are very narrow unless it is one of the "major" roads around the outside but those still aren't that wide. There are trucks that do go there for deliveries so going there is not out of the question. You may not get all the way to Key West, the islands just to the east are more industrial if you want to call it that as there are more shopping centers there. Most of the places that you can park on the side of the road at a little pull off are limited by the hours that they are open. Good luck and enjoy.

AshtonMarie81 Thanks this.
  4. gerardo1961

gerardo1961 Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    miami
    hi i was 2 Times with the Truck in Key West.The last Truckstop from Miami you find close to Homestead on chrome rd Fl 997,i was only sleeping 1 Time in Marathon (ihop),i was eating and asking the Manager to sleep overnight,was ok.i see Trucks Parking close to the Bridge on the way
    everything is very small(STREET) AND THE SCALE WAS OPEN(FOR BOTH DIRECCION ON SCALE).

5. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Google "key Haven shell" it's a shell gas station with big for the area dirt parking lot. I drove out to key West like 5 years ago seen the place and thought it would be a good place to park a truck you can see it on Google maps

AshtonMarie81 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.