Trucker in Road Rage Incident

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Puppage, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    No, the 9mm is a POS. Pope John Paul had been shot 9 times and survived.

[​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tonitos

Tonitos Light Load Member

May 17, 2015
    Philadelphia, PA
    The bigger the gun, the bigger the coward behind it.

4. nofreetime

nofreetime Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2013
    That's what people who are either convicted felons who can't legally own a firearm, or are too poor to afford one usually say.

5. nofreetime

Oct 22, 2013
    [​IMG] Rookie gun owners. If your gonna carry that then in no way can you allow yourself to be seen as the agitator in a situation. That means you have to take more of peoples crap not less. You have to have an understanding of the laws in your state, abide by them. You have to be willing to walk away even if it means you will be seen as a coward, if you have to use lethal force you want to be able to look the state prosecutor in the eye and honestly say that you gave them every chance in the world to keep their lives. You have to be practiced with your weapon enough that you will hit the intended target not a bystander. Its actually a lot of work and responsibility. All that said while exiting the freeway and trying to get away from a road rager is a good idea. But how in the hell do you pull up to an intersection afterwards and not pay the heck attention and allow a man whose running with a blunt object in hand to approach your vehicle. It was his own fault he was assaulted because he was too lazy to pay attention and afterwards he felt so hasty about his own mistake that he shoots his retreating attacker in the back in revenge. When he does fire he scores several hits yet none of them are placed effectively enough to stop his target. He failed at every action he completed. This guy deserves the jail time he's about to receive. Its because of idiots like this that I don't keep a pistol in my personal vehicle, just about everyone has a pistol in their vehicle these days here's what I have.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Infosaur, misterG and Tonitos Thank this.
  6. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    Sometimes you just don't have the time or energy to deal with a knucklehead any longer than necessary...

...and big guns just get the job done more efficiently.

misterG and cnsper Thank this.
  7. Tonitos

Tonitos Light Load Member

May 17, 2015
    Philadelphia, PA
    "Oh really?" Says the legal owner of three handguns (ranging from 9mm to 45 caliber).

Any more ridiculous stereotypes?

You're entitled to your opinion.

The user is what gets the job done more efficiently. People like to carry big guns as a scare tactic and a way ease performance anxiety when it comes to stopping a would-be attacker. That's just my observation and opinion.

@nofreetime Oh ####. If you pull that thing out in traffic, they'll put you under the jail and build your bars with it.

8. OldHasBeen

OldHasBeen Road Train Member

Dec 16, 2010
    I suppose there's many that walk away yet we do not hear about them, they just do not make the news, we hear only of the ones who takes a stand, shoots, and kill.

I've never carried a weapon, and never needed one. And I figure there's many others that's done so too.

6daysontheroad, Mr.X and Tonitos Thank this.
  9. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    A friend of mine had to shoot someone that pulled a gun on him. Shot him twice and the cop asked why. He stated that is what was taught in the concealed carry class.

I told him he should have said that he fell before he could shoot again.

The guy did live.

Tonitos Thanks this.
  10. nofreetime

Oct 22, 2013
    Who said anything about pulling a rifle out in traffic? Where did you get that from????

11. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    Why, when your life may depend upon it, would you want to have to score 3 or 4 well placed hits with a lesser caliber round to stop an attack when 1 center mass hit from a bigger gun would do the job? If there are multiple targets, I don't want to have to waste time taking 3-5 well placed shots at each of them when 1 or 2 hits from a .45 would take the fight right out of them.

cnsper Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.