TS Booby Trap or The Old Poo Shoe

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by 6daysontheroad, Jun 16, 2015.

1. 6daysontheroad

6daysontheroad Medium Load Member

Dec 15, 2012
    North of the Rio Grande
    Stopped at Flying J in Iowa the other night and parked out on the back row as I usually do backed up against an open field. Next morning at dawn it was just barely getting light and I got out to do my walk around. Upon rounding the back of the trailer I stepped in something and immediately knew what it was just by the way it felt. I started cussing dogs and looked down and realized, "Wait a minute, dogs don't use toilet paper."
    I walked to the door of my truck took off my shoes and climbed in and put my spare pair on then deposited the other ones in the nearest trash receptacle.
    Truck stops are becoming about like cattle feedlots anymore with pools of urine and crap all over.
    Are some people so lazy that they can't even walk 100 yards to the restroom, or is it the new norm to just cut loose wherever happens to be convenient?
    Disgusting

icsheeple, browndawg and TruckDuo Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    It's sad, but Truck Stops have been Feed Lots for a long time now. I do realize though that some times an emergency happens but carry a 5 Gal. pail lined with a plastic garbage bag and go in the truck and dispose of it properly. Scan0009.jpg

icsheeple and 6daysontheroad Thank this.
  4. 6daysontheroad

Dec 15, 2012
    North of the Rio Grande
    Yeah, I realize that some times emergencies happen, but most of these drivers doing their business out in the parking lot are just lazy and wouldn't even go through the trouble to do the right thing and dispose of it in a proper place.
    That's why anymore I try to find alternative places to park besides truck stops especially the big ones.

RonnieMac and rocknroll81 Thank this.
  5. GreenMonster9669

GreenMonster9669 Medium Load Member

Aug 16, 2014
    St Louis
    Would they do that at home? Some probably would, especially if it involved getting out and walking.

6. Sik_Life

Sik_Life Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Saint Albans, WV
  7. 6daysontheroad

Dec 15, 2012
    North of the Rio Grande
    Couldn't have been him. He didn't use toilet paper. Lol

8. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    I think those poo in the parking lot guys have some sort of mental illness. They are the same types that will smear crap all over the walls.

fixedtissue Thanks this.
  9. OLDSKOOLERnWV

OLDSKOOLERnWV Captain Redbeard

Nov 29, 2011
    West Virginia
  10. 6daysontheroad

Dec 15, 2012
    North of the Rio Grande
    image.jpg I guess this answers the age old question.

runningfr8 Thanks this.
  11. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    I still think it's a load of you know what to make someone sleep in a truck and leave them with no toilet. For that I'd side with whoever was in the unpreventable accident.

You know, truck stops only have so many stalls, if you can even get into the lot, or are near one, and suppose prisoners are more accomodated for activities of daily living (such forms of torture are probably against the laws of war for that matter).

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.