TS Booby Trap or The Old Poo Shoe

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by 6daysontheroad, Jun 16, 2015.

1. TheHodag

TheHodag Light Load Member

Leave them without a toilet? Are you implying that manufacturers should find a way to turn sleepers into self contained RV's? Now that's what I call a load of .... stuff. For $35.00, you can own a thetford chemical toilet that will stash under your bunk and be available for emergencies and those late night needs. I think it is disgusting that a lot of drivers just pi$$ on the tires and squat by the bumpers. Some of us, from time to time, need to crawl around under our trucks for one reason or another and it sucks to crawl through some low-life's pee - it is a shame that TS's parking lots smell like porta potties. It makes us all look bad and I find it to be in poor taste and totally classless. Do the world a favor and spend $35 on Amazon for a chemical toilet.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. toymaker

toymaker Light Load Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    I've always thought some of the bigger truck stops could stand to put additional restrooms somewhere near the back to accommodate.
    If course, the average Love's isn't usually that big a deal.
    There has been a time or two, or fifty, that I wish I had facilities on board. Some shippers aren't the most accommodating.

4. RonnieMac

RonnieMac Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Ada,Ok
    I hate going to truck stops.... the urine smell is so strong it burns your nose at times :( I feel gross even stepping foot in my truck after walking through that urine drenched mess of a parking lot.
    I actually saw a guy the other day climbing back into his truck wearing nothing but a bed sheet! I just happened to look up as he was getting back in so I have no idea what he was doing out there wrapped in a sheet (probably pissing) but he was barefoot!!!! lmao so disgusting! Some people are just filth

5. Bill51

Bill51 Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2015
    It is weird that you post this. In my very limited experience, the few trucks I have seen with condos are always pulling... a North American Van Lines trailer.

6. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
    When I was a kid I sometimes amused myself by ambushing the dog while it was taking a squat. I thought it was hilarious to watch it try to run off all hunched over and still trying to take care of business.

I'd suscribe to a YouTube channel that did the same thing to the nasty folks that foul ts parking lots. Shame can be a powerful motivator.

gokiddogo Thanks this.
  7. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    This is one reason why I never mention where I work or hand out a location..

pranksters are gonna prank

8. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
  9. Big City RayRay

Big City RayRay Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2015
    T

10. Big City RayRay

Big City RayRay Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2015
    Truly that is how I see it...Tired of the smell of urine everyplace I go too

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.