Turn signal comes on with marker

Discussion in 'Peterbilt Forum' started by saylito, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Gursher Singh

Gursher Singh Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2016
    [QUO TE="NorthernMechanic, post: 5329011, member: 167097"]On all the time? Turning on what accessory makes the lights turn on?[/QUOTE]
    Even if the key is removed it stays on all the time . Unless i pull out fuse

2. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Are all your right side turn signals lit up? If you have a trailer plugged in, unplug it and see if the issue goes away. A lot of times an electrical problem in the trailer will backfeed into the truck.

3. Gursher Singh

Gursher Singh Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2016
    Trailer is disconnected. It is still on. Right turn arrow on the dashboard is also staying on. I removed the flasher relay but it is still on. And sometimes flicker

4. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    You can unplug each light till you find the one thats making dash light up if you dont want to use the hammer?

5. BUMBACLADWAR

BUMBACLADWAR Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Start at battery grounds.Can you spin em by hand.Then engine and body ground.Maybe oil leaked down on the frame ground.Then check bulb grounds.JMO

6. Gottfried

Gottfried Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Harrisburg, PA
    In my w900l the turning lights went out completely. Not even the sound of the relay or the blinkers. Nothing. I checked the fuses first because the relay I replaced recently and it's not cheap. It was a 30 amp fuse like in the third row up the third from right to left if I remember well. It was certainly a relief to fix it in less than 5 min. Thank God

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.