Tyson Foods, Inc. - Springdale, Ar.?

Discussion in 'Tyson' started by scanner-man, Nov 22, 2006.

1. steelredfish

steelredfish Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Aiken,Sc
    Does Tyson hire recent grads from Sc. I have called the number for the recruiting and the transfer me to the man that deals with the Carolina but I can never get a hold of him. I leave a message and never get a call back.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jerell10

jerell10 Bobtail Member

May 25, 2010
    Durham,NC
    I had the same problem.I was thinking about just driving up there.

4. steelredfish

steelredfish Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Aiken,Sc
    It would be a drive for me as I live down by Columbia,Sc

5. The Stump Guy

The Stump Guy Bobtail Member

Jun 30, 2007
    Missouri
    What is the minimum you must be out before you can request home time at Tyson? Anyone?

maddtrucker69 Thanks this.
  6. maddtrucker69

maddtrucker69 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2011
    spiro,ok.
    I go home every other week end for a day works out good for me lots of miles short and long get home Friday leave out Sunday nite pre planned ..best large company I have ever worked for ..e-logs are awsome. Go all over people are nice aesy to dael with ..you can talk to your disp.and set up your home time as long as your doing the miles they great just like any comp.

The Stump Guy Thanks this.
  7. maddtrucker69

maddtrucker69 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2011
    spiro,ok.
    My oldest graduated high school they made sure I was there..took 4 days in calif. And I live in oklahoma.plus I still turned over 2 thousand miles week of and after ..

The Stump Guy Thanks this.
  8. bbmyls2go

bbmyls2go Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN
    ONE day for two weeks out? by your choice or company policy? I thought the website said 1 day for 7 out and that's bad enough - should be law to give a minimum of 1 day for 6. If they can't run me 70 hours in 6 days, they're doing something wrong.

9. Redrider

Redrider Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2008
    boonville,nc
    call 1-800-388-2197 ask for Joe Blackburn,Wilkesboro,nc have to live within 150 miles of plant

10. Redrider

Redrider Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2008
    boonville,nc
    1 day for 6 days out or when u need to be home,i use up 70 hours in 5 days take a 34 run 5-6 days go home 4 restart,works for me

11. wiley59255

wiley59255 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2012
    It might not have been a trainer problem. The program on place at tyson is set up as a open communication program. The trainee was to contact the person over the program if there was any issues. So since he neglected to do that I will go out on a limb here and say there was probably more to the story. Anyway I've been training here for 14 years and that is the way it usally happens I would realy like to know who the trainer was but like I've already posted that probably wasn't the complete story so overall its a good program that is very successful if a person can handle the type of work required

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.