U.S. Express is the scum of the earth

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Poncho3000, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Poncho3000

Poncho3000 Bobtail Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Never........... and i mean NEVER in your life book a load through U.S. express. They lie... even more so then the average broker they do not set the appointments yeah they will tell you an appointment is set you will get there and still have to wait to get unloaded and the receiver will tell you that there is no appointment set. This particular load in which I am speaking of have some product that was over ordered this stupid sons of b****** will keep you waiting the whole day each broker one of them by the name of JP I don't know the other one's name will tell you they're working on it while they are not doing s*** but making you sit and wait meanwhile you have lost money on another load and they don't want to pay you for it and expect you to just be glad and hope that they allow you to find a place to unload their s***. Again to add even more insult to injury they still do not want to pay you for it if you see them on the dat loadboard leave that s*** where you found it f*** them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Stormy 69

Stormy 69 Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Confusion
    H**¥ sh*! So much swearing I re***¥ cou!d*t under$t^<d !t

4. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    That's why you call the receiver as soon as you get the load. Make an appointment time and then wait until that appointment time to go there.

5. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Watch it this is a pg site

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  6. Stormy 69

Stormy 69 Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Confusion
    Oops s@##¥

Voodoo Pyg and TROOPER to TRUCKER Thank this.
  7. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Poncho.........Your Novice experience shows handsomely!

Never,Ever,Ever Trust a Brokers tongue,EVER!

Always Set your own appointments in transportation....Or double check that 1 was set if they insist they set one.

I don't trust those people with my enemies life on the line. You just learned a lesson in trucking! Better days ahead Poncho

BigPerm and Voodoo Pyg Thank this.
  8. The Big T

The Big T Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    New Hampshire
  9. sdh

sdh Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2016
    High Point NC
    I hated USXpress 9 years ago before it was cool.

10. Jakethebrake99

Jakethebrake99 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2011
    I've always hated us express too, and I've never worked for them. I just heard it was cool to hate them, so I do.

11. ExOTR

ExOTR Windshield Chipper Extraordinaire

Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Meanwhile their trainers are making some great scratch these days. Ran into one at the tile shipper in Muskogee OK, who told me he was averaging 1700/week to train. I called bs, and he showed me his past 4 online check stubs to prove it.
    Either way was pretty impressed on the pay, but I'm guessing they run trainees like a team?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.