Unhappy Trailers Female Truckers Say They Faced Rape

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by TruckDuo, Aug 22, 2015.

1. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Ahah! Sadly skeptical and skewed without seeing substantial sequenced satire and solicitude!

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Not saying the problem doesn't exist, but I quit reading when I realized the article was from Jezebel.

4. rayraythetrucker

rayraythetrucker Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2015
    got dirt ?

i dont care what anyone thinks personally.

5. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    The whole problem starts with the industry standard training paradigm.

First the cdl mills get a new driver just enough knowledge on how to.open the Cracker Jack box to find a cdl. Then they push the new driver to a mega company for "training"

Second problem is how companies train. Trainers may or may not be qualified to teach. They may be a great driver but be unable to teach someone. Team driving while "training" is ridiculous and doing it with mixed gender is asking for problems. If mixed gender training is occurring - which it has to based on the lack of females in general and female trainers in specific - then one person gets a motel room each night. Avoids most of the problems (note I said most, not all).

Finally new drivers need to do their homework. A cursory web search for England or Crst would show what douche bags they are. New drivers need to ask questions like "how am I matched up" and "what do I do if there's a problem" BEFORE SHOWING UP TO ORIENTATION!

average joe Thanks this.
  6. CaptainDaveG

CaptainDaveG Road Train Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Fremont Wi
    Lets be frank if you are a trainer treat a female like your mother...my god how messed up are these companies. I love where I work my 1st year is down...my trainer was awesome...now I am buying my own truck....women never give "it" up..so wrong..

Be Safe Out There

Captain Dave

7. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    I gotta wonder????? Has a male driver ever been assigned a female trainer??

8. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Yes you do or you wouldn't try to justify your statement

9. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    I had a thought about this. I am going to have to do 200 hours OTR with a trainer with Swift because I have been off the road over 11 years. I really would prefer a female trainer. Most women are so much neater and cleaner about things, generally speaking. They also usually smell better. I see a definite problem with that. I would not dare request it! Imagine what the company would think if I requested a female trainer!!

Dreamboat and average joe Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.