United Road

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Milhouse, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Milhouse

Milhouse Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Im looking at this company to start my career. I was hoping if anyone who drives or has driven for them could hit me up with some info. Thanks.

2. luvmyhubby

luvmyhubby Road Train Member

Thanks Received:
    heard a driver quit a company he had YEARS in with to go with them...did the orintation passed EVERYTHING and after NOT being put in a truck for THREE WEEKS he went back to the old company....of couse had to start all over low man on the pole and pay scale.

I have spoken with a guy there to get information and their attitude just on the phone was NOT one I felt comfortable suggestin to anyone.:biggrin_25513:

3. Milhouse

Milhouse Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Thank you. Does anyone else have any info good or bad on this company.

4. sxdime

sxdime Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Well I have been leased to URS for 7 years. Depends on what you are looking for and where you live. They keep me busy and are pretty easy to work with. Yes I have gripes here and there but what company won't you have that with? I see that you are looking to start driving a truck if I am correct? I'm not sure but don't ask either if they are hiring "new" truck drivers or not.

5. jvar4001

jvar4001 Medium Load Member

Thanks Received:
  6. sxdime

sxdime Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Unless this happened directly to you why post the link? Like I stated earlier in this thread,,I am just shy of 8 years being leased here and NEVER had anything like that happen to me.

7. BigJohn54

BigJohn54 <b><font color="blue">Gone, but NEVER forgotten</f

Thanks Received:

I checked that report. There is only one person making a bad report. I don't know anything about this company but IMHO one report does not mean anything. It could be a jerk who is not happy with anything. If there were dozens of reports saying the same thing, then I would be concerned.

8. jvar4001

jvar4001 Medium Load Member

Thanks Received:
    MY BAD thank you big john54 . yeah !! it was only one person , that not necesarily mean it is a bad company . you are right

BigJohn54 Thanks this.
Draft saved Draft deleted