Unlimited Freight Inc. will CHEAT you out your paycheck

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by UploadTransportation, Aug 27, 2016.

1. UploadTransportation

UploadTransportation Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2016
    They are prejudice against anyone that is not Russian/Soviet. During my 1st day there I should have listened to my mind noticing negative comments towards Whites and Blacks but I simply dismissed it focusing on the money only so I blew passed the bs. I ran my ### off for 3 weeks straight at the same time I was subjected to insults by the safety manager Victor M. I see ked advise from my former boss and showed him the negative text messages sent to me. His advice was to quit, so I did while I was in Ohio on a Wednesday and requested a load back to the yard. Responce (no load) Thursday (no load) Friday (no load). I received a call Saturday noon from dispatch asking my why am I still there? My response was "I can't move this truck without your authorization". Once I heard that I was gone. Got to Markham turned in everything and left. The next week my direct deposit was in only 1300 it should have been 2394 so I called them to discuss it they declined to answer. Do not trust Unlimited Freight Inc.

Ditch Doctor Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    Just curious...Where are they based out of?

4. fat trucker

fat trucker Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Warren, Ohio
    Do you really need to ask? Chi_cago

Toomanybikes and TruckingJ Thank this.
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Markham actually. DOT #1459478. DOT in Illinois,New Mexico, Tennessee & Kentucky has certainly heard of them- they have the citations on their record to prove it.lol
    https://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Carrier/1459478/Overview.aspx

6. Ditch Doctor

Ditch Doctor Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Olathe, KS
    Nice to see they haven't changed their ways at all

7. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Just a heads up to anyone quitting - Wait till you have your crap out of the truck at the home yard. Take a few days off so the pay checks gets cashed, then tell them.
    What do you expect to happen quitting out on the road? A load straight back and a hug.?

okiedokie Thanks this.
  8. Victor Marenovic

Victor Marenovic Bobtail Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Markham, IL
    First of all I would like to thank member who forwarded this post to me.

William worked for Unlimited Freight Inc from 8/8 to 8/19/2016. In this period he did following runs:
    8/8 Elk Grove Village, IL to Romulus, MI
    8/9 Croswell, MI to Irving, TX
    8/13 Dallas, TX to Atlanta, GA
    8/15 Chattanooga, TN to Kansas City, MO
    8/17 Topeka, KS to Temperance, MI

In these two (not three) weeks William managed to blow two tires on 2016 dry van trailer stranding him in Toledo, OH for 10 hours. At that point he wanted to get paid per hour for waiting on the road service.

Second incident was on 8/18 when he reported severe engine issues near Springfield, IL. At this time he was instructed that truck and trailer will be towed and that he should not attempt to turn truck engine on. Truck and trailer were towed to Markham, IL with the engine working all this time. Tow truck driver informed shop foreman that William requested that truck engine should not be turned off. There is no common sense here at all.

Truck was checked and there was nothing wrong found with it. We had $1100 tow bill because William did not want to deliver his load in Michigan. Before "engine trouble" he had requested that someone else delivers the load.

I am not going to dignify Russian/Soviet and black and white comments. To hide behind the race and aggressively attack everyone due to your own incompetence is downright cowardly.

I am including complete google voice log for your review. William was paid for all the miles that he did. We never charged him for the tires or the tow.

William #346 (773) 397-XXXX - mobile
    8/18/16 9:49 PM 4 months ago
    Inbox

William #346: Trust problems, the truck has stopped in Springfield Illinois mile marker 101, I need some type of mechanic to come out and fix the truck call me back 7:00 AM
    William #346: Sorry typo Truck Problems & mile marker 103 7:18 AM
    Me: Jersey Roadside Service is coming. 217-851-3402 eta 60 minutes. 8:33 AM
    Me: I had hard time getting someone that is not already on a call. 8:34 AM
    William #346: Did they give you an ETA 9:02 AM
    Me: In the [previous message... 60 min 9:03 AM
    William #346: You're right thanks 9:04 AM
    Me: We will tow the truck. DO NOT TURN THE TRUCK ENGINE. 11:33 AM
    Me: Driver is 20 miles away. 4:03 PM
    William #346: Thanks 4:04 PM
    William #346: Locate tow truck guy is here 4:34 PM
    Me: You will take #144 yellow Volvo and deliver your load. Leave the Pete close to the shop preferably on asphalt pavement. Thanks. Leave all receipts in the mailbox under the stairs. 4:37 PM
    Me: William, mechanic told me that truck was working when brought to shop. Please read message from 1133 am. It was written in capital letters as well and you could not read/understand it. 8:34 PM
    William #346: Victor truck is working truck was on what are you talking about 9:20 PM
    Me: Bill, I had enough stress today. This does not deserve a comment. 9:30 PM
    William #346: Victor of high stress to you really shouldn't insult people every time you talk to them okay 9:31 PM
    Me: I am not insulting anyone. Read the message from 1133 am. It does not say keep the truck running. It says "do not turn the truck engine". I am not sure where do you see "do not turn the engine OFF". There is no OFF. Anyhow this could have been disaster. Lucky for us it is not. Next time read the messages carefully. 9:38 PM
    Me: One more thing. Comments that you made when you were in Kansas as well as the one you made few minutes ago are uncalled for and unwelcome. 9:40 PM
    Me: Good night. Have a safe trip. 9:40 PM
    William #346: There is no message from you at 11:33 9:41 PM
    Me: Me: We will tow the truck. DO NOT TURN THE TRUCK ENGINE. 11:33 AM 9:41 PM
    William #346: Also here is the intro that you made. " It was written in capital letters as well and you could not read/understand it."9:45 PM
    William #346: Victor if I said anything wrong to you I'm sorry but I've noticed that there is a big misunderstanding the truck was off I had to turn the truck on in order to move the truck off of the trailer and parking that is the only time the truck was on. Working does not mean that the truck was on. 9:49 PM

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  9. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Ok

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Can somebody say "damage control "??

11. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey I wasn't being mean

#shakinghead

lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.